Chapter Twenty-Two: 648

Amazing trailer on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A.N. So sorry about messing up the publishing!

Chapter Twenty-two: 648

"Her name is Monica, we were best friends until I had to push her away when I started killing. Next question?" I hated this game. Tyler pursed his lips in thought. 

"Why Elise Silver? Why that name in particular." I looked out the window.

"It was different, not too different. Elise was also my grandmother's name, and Silver? My favorite color. I'd take Elise Silver over my name any day." It wasn't exactly classified information.

"I think your name is beautiful, just like you." I sighed and leaned back. 

"We'll be landing in ten minutes folks, in the beautiful island of Aruba, specifically in Oranjestad. For you Dutch folks, you know that means Orange Town! Please strap in your seat belts." The voice came over the intercom. I felt the pressure drop as we lowered. Tyler looked petrified. 

"Ty. Ty look at me please. It'll be alright, it's just a plane landing. You're the leader of a huge corporation, you must fly all the time. Besides, we'll be on the ground soon." My ears popped, but I took no notice. I wrapped my arms around him and smiled.

"Be strong for me Tyler." I whispered in his ear and he shivered.  Nodding, he sat up and kissed the top of my head. I heard a chuckle and turned. A woman was sitting with her husband and pointing at us from the row across. Upon noticing us, she turned a bit red. I couldn't really see her face, they were both wearing hats.

"I'm sorry, I was just telling my husband how cute the two of you were together." I smiled at her and Tyler rested his chin on my head. 

"Thank you, you two are lovely together too. I'm Elise, and this is Tyler." I held out my hand, almost hitting a flight attendant.

"Shirley and Andrew, nice to meet you." Wait a second. I knew that grin. Pushing the hat up, I hugged my mother awkwardly. 

"Mom! What's going on, I haven't seen you in forever. I know we just talked on the phone, but still! Wait, you guys are going to Aruba?" She nodded. I looked over at Tyler who was smiling.

"Hey squirt, how's the weather down there?" My dad called to me and I beamed.

"Yeah, we got tickets in the mail from your brother. His company had arranged it." She looked at me disapprovingly. My parents knew what I did, and who was after me. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Tyler. Actually, I'm your son's boss." Really Tyler, really? My mom tried to force the shock off of her face, and looked extremely confused.

"Oh, that's amazing! It's an honor to meet you, we hear about you in the papers a lot, but you go by L." I couldn't keep the grin off my face, had Tyler planned this?

"Yes Ms. Houston, and I would prefer if you do not disclose that information." He said quite forcibly.

And then we landed. My mother smiled and nodded her head.

"Of course Tyler, our lips are sealed. Don't want Mike getting fired now do we?" My dad joked. We taxied on the runway until we completely stopped.

"Here Elise, we're staying at the Rinbo Inn. Call us anytime." She quickly wrote down a number on a piece of paper and I took it. Standing up, I gave her a hug.

"Be careful honey, he's powerful." I smiled at her and my watch vibrated again. I would have to investigate that later.  Tyler wrapped his arms around my waist and I grabbed our one overhead bag. We walked off the plane, and he started to chat with my mother. I stayed behind with my dad.