⤜Chapter Six⤛

Silence fell on the table as everyone stared at Porco in shock.
"N- no it's okay I'm sorry. I provoked you." Reiner stammered, Porco's apology startled him, as he was just expecting him to get more aggravated. Porco's face fell back into a glare.
"Is it so unbelievable for me to apologise?"
Marcel's face went a light pink as he clapped a hand to his mouth in an attempt to stop his laughter. But upon making eye contact with Colt, who was doing the same thing, the two broke out into a loud laughter. Reiner just looked tired and a little worried.
Porco let out a 'Tch" before turning to face the other way, trying his best to not retaliate. You reached over to gently pat his head.
His eyes widened and he looked up at your delicate hand. His face flushed slightly before he softly swatted your hand away.
"I'm not a dog woman. Don't pat me like one." You smiled and apologised, causing Colt to shake his head.
"You're too nice. That makes you too easy to take advantage of." He rested an arm over your shoulder and Marcel laughed.
"Mm. You should probably stop being so nice and easy to use." Reiner said.
"Well someone has to balance us all out." Marcel said with a smile, arm reaching across to pat your shoulder. Porco was still being moody when the food came, stabbing into his with a bit more force than necessary. Once everyone was finished eating and had sat around relaxing for a while, you got up to pay.
"Yo wait. You're not paying." Marcel struggled to stand up whilst pointing his finger at you.
"Yeah like we would let you." Colt said.
"Too late!" You danced over to the cashier.
Reiner whipped out his phone and started typing stuff out on it. Then he slipped it back into his pocket. They all watched you look down at your phone and then back at them.
"Reiner!" You hissed loudly. He just smirked. Colt caught on and did the same thing. You turned away from the cashier, apologising before marching back to the men.
"Guys I'll just transfer it back." You narrowed you eyes, hand on your hips.
"And we can transfer it back as well." Colt replied. Your phone chimed again, this time the money was from Marcel. You sighed in exasperation at their antics, you turn to Porco.
"Please don't, there's no ne-" your phone buzzed once again causing his face  to shift into a small, smug smirk and made you make violent motions with your hands.
"How did you even get my bank details?!" Your face was comical, causing everyone to laugh. He only chuckled and pointed to Marcel who winked and stuck his tongue out playfully.
"Gah! Why are you guys like this?" You groan and slump up to the cashier. You start up a friendly conversation with them whilst the men watch.
"I'm gonna go wait in the car," Porco stood up to walk out.
"So rude." Marcel said quietly so only Colt and Reiner could hear. You came back juggling two boxes of doughnuts and milkshakes for everyone. They all got up and thanked the workers before following you out the door.
"I'll go with Reiner. If Porco's being moody call me up and I'll sort it out." Marcel said, parting with you and Colt to follow Reiner to the van. You gave him a box of doughnuts and two milkshakes.
Porco was in the passengers seat, fingers tapping on his chin impatiently. You clambered in with some difficulty as you were trying to balance the doughnuts and milkshakes. Porco sighed watching your display and rolled his eyes as he took the remaining three milkshakes. You smile and adjusted yourself into your seat.

Happily sipping on your milkshake and nibbling on your doughnut, you wiggled in your seat to the imaginary music in you head. You hummed along to it, muffled as your mouth was full.
"You are, my fire..."
"The one, desire..."
Colt had started the madness and you joined in immediately.
"Believe when I say, I want it that way."  The two of you were getting into it, and out of the corner of your eyes, you could see Porco shaking his head with a small smile.  This of course made you continue, Colt singing along. 

"But we are two worlds apart..."
"Can't reach to your heart."
"When you say, I want it that way."

"Tell me why!" Porco sung.
"Ain't nothing but a heartbreak."
"Tell me why!"
"Ain't nothing but a mistake."
"Tell me why,"
"I never wanna hear you say, I want it that way!" The three of you finished off. You all went silent for a second until you made eye contact with Colt. Then looked at Porco. The three of you cracked up, Porco's laugh rung out above yours and Colt's.
"That didn't even sound half bad!" Colt said eyes wide and clutching his side.
You snorted, causing everyone to start laughing again.
"You snorte-e-e-ed!" Porco's words were broken up by his laughter. It was nice seeing a different side of him. He was usually so cold, so bitter and you couldn't help but think that laughter suited him so much more.
The three of you sing songs for hours until your voices were hoarse and cracked. But you enjoyed every moment of it. Colt started videoing it at the third song which was "Hopelessly Devoted To You" and was constantly posting the videos on all of his social media platforms, with you tagged in it. You ignored your phone being blown up with notifications and focusing on singing and on driving.
Then Porco's phone rung.
"Hey Marcel what's up?" He answered, motioning for you and Colt to be quiet. You complied as he turned it on speaker.
"We can hear you from here." Was all he said. Colt looked at you and you both started hooting with laughter.
"Over the sound of the cars and the wind? That's insane!" Colt laughed. Porco facepalmed and chuckled.
"Yeah. We thought we'd let you know that we can hear your concert. You guys should try to sing I See Red next. That'd be entertaining." Reiner said with a snicker. The three of you made eye contact and Porco hung up the phone and put the song on.
.
.
.
Reiner's POV
They hung up and the faint sound of the music was heard along with their bellowing  voices. I laughed and Marcel just shook his head playfully.
"I can't believe you encouraged them." Marcel said.
"They don't sound half bad." I replied. Marcel turned to the window with a thoughtful look on his face.
"I think Porco should stick with (y/n) as much as he can on this trip. He's been so much nicer and less aggressive and bitter. It's scary really." He said. I nodded.
"Yeah she's a really good influence on him."
"What if they dated?" Marcel asked. I was shocked. It must've shown on my face as Marcel was quick to elaborate. "She's the only girl he's ever tolerated let alone liked. Not that we know he likes her romantically. But still it'd be perfect. She'd make him a lot sweeter and he'd protect her."
I hummed in thought. "Beauty and the beast." I murmured. Marcel chuckled.
"I suppose so. But if he ever hurt her, I'd skin him alive."
"I'd do a lot worse than that. But also we don't know if (y/n) likes him or would be comfortable." I said tapping my chin.
"Yeah. I mean they have all the time in the world. This trip is only the beginning." Marcel said.
.
.
.