⤜Chapter Eight⤛

A large car and a van pulled up together into the beach camping grounds. A young woman jumped down from the car and a young man from the other side. From the van, two men fell out from the passenger's side and a large blonde man from the drivers side. The two that fell out, immediately running and hooting with laughter in the direction of the other two.

Third Person POV
Colt and Marcel dusted themselves off, giddy with the prospect of having new blackmail on Porco. As they flung themselves at him, he stepped out of the way allowing them to crash into a poor unsuspecting (Y/n). Upon contact, the three of them went tumbling down.
"Ouch. Hi guys!" (Y/n) said from underneath Colt's body.
"Hi (n/n)! Sorry about that!" Marcel said, getting up and dusting himself off. He grabbed Colt's arm and yanked him up off of the girl. Porco quickly stepped in and pulled her up by her hands.
"Thanks Pocko!" (Y/n) said with a grin, dusting yourself off. The three other boy's' eyes widened at his lack of retort.
"Are you okay?" She turned to them and tilted her head in concern. They all nodded. Reiner walked over and rested an arm on her head.
"Jesus that was tiring. Let's hit the water." (Y/n) bounced in excitement causing the man's arm to go up and down with her.
"I'm gonna go get changed!"
She said before grabbing her clothes from the car and skipping to the toilets.

"So..." Colt started.
"You guys were listening to Disney songs eh?" Marcel nudged Porco teasingly. His eyes widened and his face flushed immediately.
"N-no! What makes you think that?" He spluttered out.
"We saw it on (Y/n)'s Spotify." Reiner said with a small smirk. Porco's eyes went dark along with his blushing face. He didn't look the slightest bit intimidating. They continued to tease him until (Y/n) came back wearing a beach styled slip. She looked at Colt and Marcel who had tears in their eyes, Reiner who looked amused and a flustered and pissed Porco. She narrowed her eyes at the laughing boys and flicked their foreheads. Hard.
"Ouch!"
"Eeak!"
"Don't be mean." (Y/n) looked at them arms crossed, hip to the side. "What were they teasing you about Pocko?" She turned to him and he grit his teeth and looked away, a little "tch" escaping his lips.
"You guys were listening to Disney." Reiner said in explanation. Why Porco was acting the way he was made sense to her suddenly.
"Oh yeah!"she dug in her bag and pulled out her AirPods. "I didn't think he'd want to listen to it with me..." Porco's head whipped your way, Colt and Marcel looking at her with narrowed eyes.
"Hmm okay."
As everyone started to set up camp, the conversation strayed to family.
"How's Falco?" (Y/n) asked Colt, handing him a metal rod for the rooftop camper.
"He's good. Got an A in English cause you tutored him." Colt smiled and (Y/n) laughed.
"Good to hear!"
"Is he still hopelessly pining for Gabi?" Porco asked as he heaved the esky out of the car.
"Ooh yeah." Colt smirked. "Completely obsessed."
"He'll probably get a girlfriend before you." Marcel said from behind the van where he has helping Reiner set up the tables and chairs.
"Rude!" Colt said loudly. Reiner let out a loud chuckle.
"It's funny cause Gabi's completely oblivious to it." Reiner said with a shake of his head.
"Unrequited love! How romantic!"(Y/n) cooed. All the boys either chuckled or rolled their eyes.

Second POV
(Because third is too hard.)

After setting up camp,  the group all made their way down to the water with a picnic blanket and an esky filled with food and drinks. Walking down the path of costal trees, the scent of the ocean could be smelt. You skipped along with the picnic blanket, pulling ahead of Reiner who was carrying the esky. Upon setting foot on the beach you sighed happily.
"Ooh it's really pretty!" Marcel said as he was sidling up next to you. Colt nodded in agreement. You turned to look at the other two to find Reiner smiling down at you. Porco had a neutral expression until he made eye contact with you. He gave you a smile. Not a small one, but a big one that reached his eyes. You smiled back before turning around and shouting "Come on!" And dashing towards the water.

The picnic blanket was placed just up on the dry sand and towels and the esky were place on it. You slid off your beach coverings and stood in your swimsuit, enjoying the sun on your skin. Colt made his way down to the water calmly, stepping in till his ankles before nodding and walking all the way in. Marcel ran after him, diving in and splashing the boy. You laughed at the two and walked into the water, sitting down where it came halfway up your stomach. Reiner came and sat down next to you, as Porco went to go join Colt and Marcel who were currently trying to get bashed around by waves further out.

"How are you Reiner?" You were digging your toes in the sand, watching the water pull the disturbed sand away.
"I'm doing okay. How are you?"
"Yeah I'm okay! A bit tired from driving so much but other than that I'm pretty good." He smiled at your response. The two of you sat there in a comfortable silence before you got up and held a hand out to him. "Come on let's go to the others and try to get beaten up by waves."
As you said that a scream came from behind you and you laughed. Reiner smiled, grasped your hand and stood up. But without warning, he picked you up and flung you over his shoulder like you were a rag doll.
"Wait no put me down. I can walk!" He just laughed and used an arm to hold down your kicking legs. You huffed and resigned to being carried. You propped your arm to hold your chin and you watched the sand slowly get further away.
"Hold your breath!" Reiner shouted. You did as he said, only to be thrown into the churning water. You rose back up to the surface, head bobbing and being slightly buffeted by the waves. You pouted and looked at Reiner who laughed. You stuck your tongue out and made a mental reminder to get him back for it. A big wave came through and you all started swing back to shore, hoping you'd catch it. Porco and Colt were able to, being dragged along back the beach before standing up and running back with a grin on their faces. All of you had fun letting your bodies be bashed by the waves. A couple of times someone would accidentally hit someone else, like the time Reiner bashed into Colt and they both were carried away. It almost happened to you and Porco, but he grabbed you as you fell into him and the waves held you against him. He stood strong against the buffeting waves, being sure to hold you so your head was above water.
Once the set was over, he let you go and you smiled and said thanks. He nodded and you both went back to swimming.