⤜Chapter Forty-Two⤛

Quick A/N:
Omg lmao y'all are amazing I had a bunch of notifications from you guys just commenting on the last chapter. Y'all are actually hilarious. I'm really sorry about the lack of updates so I'll try and get back on top of it.

And thank you for all the reads and votes too. It lowkey is the only reason I keep writing. Ya know the validation that people are actually enjoying it lol.

I love you all and thank you for reading whatever this is haha <3

You had just come to the conclusion that sometimes, such as now, your friends could be literal man-children.

We're not going to be naming names, but I'm sure we all know who's behind it all.

Going shopping with everyone certainly was not a good idea.

Anyways, as Colt had won the little competition at the rock pools, he chose to finally build the tree houses that you had mentioned back in the seventeenth* chapter. That's why the group was at Grunnings currently.

"Oi stop don't hit me-!" Porco attempted to fend off Colt who was waving around a long plank of wood.

"Oops sorry I guess." Colt shrugged with a sarcastic grin and dragged it over to Marcel and Reiner who were testing plank durability by trying to snap them and whatnot.

"Please make it stop." You rub your temple with a sigh. Porco chuckled and rubbed your back.

"Here let's leave the idiots to get this done then we can buy decorations and furniture, yeah?" He suggested and you just about screamed with relief at the idea of leaving the moron trio to do whatever it was they were doing.

"Hey guys, you have one hour to get everything you need so hurry it up." You announced making the boys settle down and start taking it more seriously. "Okay let's go." You huff,
hand in hand with Porco as you made your way over to the section for lighting.

"Hey gimme a sec, I'm gonna go grab a trolley." Porco squeezed your hand before letting go.

"Good shout. Be quick please!" You called after him and then turned back to inspecting the different lighting choices. Your foot tapped on the ground uncontrollably as you gently gnawed your bottom lip.

Being alone was fine. Everyone has to be alone at some point. Being left alone is scary.

"Get four of those ones." Porco leant over your shoulder to reach up and grab a packet of solar panelled string lights. Startled, you jumped back into his chest where he stabled you with his other hand and a light chuckle.

"That was quick." You laughed, grabbing another three lights and depositing them into the trolley. "Wanna get furniture?" You ask to which Porco nodded.

"Let the morons buy their own." He replied with a smirk and you shook your head playfully.

The two of you made your way around, picking up two bean bags and a low table.

"Should we get a bed?" You ask Porco, staring at the mattresses.

"Wait you two are sharing a treehouse?" Reiner popped up with a glare.