⤜Chapter Twenty-Six⤛

You awoke when the stars were still twinkling. You rolled over and tried to get back to sleep but to no avail. With a groan you quietly slipped out of your room. In the kitchen, you made yourself a cup of herbal tea.

"Can I have some?" Marcel's voice quietly asked from behind you. You jumped and let out a squeak before turning around and nodded and poured another cup as he apologised for startling you.

The two of you sat silently, taking scalding sips of your tea.

"Tea?" Reiner asked quietly from the hallway. You turned to him and smiled.

"Want some?" You asked to which he answered with a nod. He sat down next to Marcel as you got up to boil more water.

The three of you sat there listening to the quiet hum of insects in the early morning. The sun hadn't made its appearance but Colt had. He dragged himself down the stairs with a yawn, looking for something to snack on but instead found three of his friends silently sipping tea at the kitchen island.

At this point you had pulled out a giant tea pot and a small tray of biscuits and other assorted treats. The four of you sat out on the patio, matching tea set and all, basking in the tranquility as you drank tea and waited for the sun to arrive.

The sun didn't come but a very confused and tired Porco did. He had rolled out of bed, unable to fall asleep before going out onto the little balcony outside his room. With weary and tired eyes he looked out to see four of his friends having a tea party at two am.

He shook his head slightly before grumbling and stomping down to see what was going on. He opened the sliding glass door and you peered at him with big eyes.

"Tea?" You asked holding up a cup.

And that's how the five of you woke up with the sun attacking your eyes at nine in the morning. Teacups and saucers on the table and a nearly empty pot of cold tea on the table.

.
.
.
"Jean texted through the address and time! He said come at seven!" Reiner called from the couch. You hummed loudly in acknowledgement, your attention not straying from the late breakfast you were preparing.

Porco was sitting at the kitchen island, eyes often straying from his phone to you as you worked. With your hair pulled back out of your face and an apron you made omelettes for everyone.

About ten minutes later you served up. Perfectly melted cheese complimented tomato and onions, a little bit of spice was added to the mix, drawing out the smoky flavour of the bacon. Needless to say, people were very happy with their breakfasts that morning.

Marcel, with every other meal you had cooked on the trip had posted it to one of his Instagram accounts he had made. This one was one about you that he managed. He took photos of your food and people from around the country knew who you were for either your culinary skills or your connection with Niccolo who was basically a celebrity in the food industry.

It was around about six pm when Colt forced you to go get ready for the party. You grumbled a little bit about not knowing what to wear, but Colt and Porco had your back. They bustled into your room and instantly picked out a cute outfit for you to wear. But then Porco tossed it aside and handed you his hoodie.

"Possessive much?" Colt whispered with a smirk. Porco narrowed his eyes.

"We don't know who will be there and there's no way any of us would want to see her be felt or touched up." He growled lowly, watching you struggle with the large clothing item, before your head popped out much like a meerkat.