⤜Chapter Twelve⤛

The two of you got back to see the other three boys on the couch playing Mario Kart. Porco placed the bags down in the kitchen behind you.
"Go play with them. I'll make dinner."  You smiled at him. He reluctantly left with a nod of his head. You opted to for something more simple to cook as you were getting tired. It was only 5pm but you were ready to have a shower and drop dead after you ate.
"Pizza?" Colt asked, slinking behind the kitchen to sit on the counter with you.
"Yeah. It's quick and simple. It'll be done in an hour." You said, pushing your hair back for better view of the things you were cutting.

"I'll help!" Colt grabbed a spoon and started spreading the tomato paste over the bases. With the two of you working on it, the three pizzas were in the oven. Colt went and flopped down on the couch like a dying fish. Marcel was upside down, tongue stuck out trying to concentrate on the game.
Reiner and Porco were leaning forward, elbows on their knees total concentration. You waited for the round to finish before talking.

"Ahaha! Beat that toad bricks! You suck!" Porco jumped up after the match grinning. You smiled. Marcel groaned and Reiner gave him a small kick behind the knees. Porco pretended not to notice, but instead continued to enjoy his victory.
"Good job." You said smiling. He smiled back before being hit over the head by Reiner.
"Calm down, your voice is hurting my ears." Reiner said, looking down at Porco. Porco straightened out and looked right back at him.
"Wanna go you blonde bimbo?" He said. Just as Reiner lunged at him, you placed yourself in the middle of them, one arm to stop Reiner's punch and the other to stop Porco's.

"I need you to keep an eye on the pizzas. I'm going to go have a shower." Your voice was curt and was very unlike you. Reiner and Porco gulped as you walked away and up the stairs.

"Good job you two." Marcel hit them both over the head. "You always have to go too far."
Colt sighed and threw himself on the couch. "Fifteen more minutes til the pizzas are done so you two better make up by then. Porco growled before sighing.
"I'm sorry." He didn't look at Reiner.
"I'm sorry too." Reiner said it reply.
"God you two are like preschoolers. I don't know how you guys are adults." Colt said.

With Colt and Marcel sitting in between the two, they avoided any more conflict. That was until...

"So Porco. Is (Y/n) as annoying and irritating as you thought she'd be?" Marcel asked. Porco didn't reply. "Porco?"

"She's alright I guess."

"Alright?!"
"You guess?!"
Colt and Marcel  failed to be civil.
"What do you mean by that?!" They shouted together.
"Jeez! Okay yeah she's great. But she's... childish?" Porco admitted. This caused the boys to fall silent.
"That will make sense to you later." Reiner said after a very pregnant silence.
"You're not some wise old man. You're the same age as me. So stop acting like it." Porco said, annoyance lacing his words. Colt got up to get the pizzas, Marcel moved to sit in between the two angry men.
"He's right Porco. With time you'll come to understand our (Y/n) better."
"Our?"
.
.
.
"It's not what it sounds like."
.
.
.
"Sure."
You walked down the stairs, silently padding towards the boys. You smiled softly.
"I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier." You spoke to Reiner and Porco. "I just don't like it when people fight."
Marcel draped himself over your frame, gently petting your head.
"In my opinion, you weren't harsh enough on them." You laughed and pushed him playfully.
"Pizzas are done and kind of cooled down." Colt said from the kitchen.

Everyone stood around the kitchen island and breathed in the cheesy aroma of the pizzas.
"It smells and looks really good. Thanks (Y/n). And you too I guess Colt." Reiner said, picking up a slice and slapping it down on his plate lightly. Everyone followed suit and grabbed a couple of slices before sitting back down on the couch.

"Were you hiding out in the kitchen the whole time Colt?" Porco asked, as Reiner and you flicked through the television for something decent to watch. Nothing was found, so Mario Kart was chucked back on, and the madness begun.

"Nyoooom!" Colt leaned into you as he steered with the controller. Marcel copied him and did the same to Porco.
"Y'all know that don't work, right?" You said, your character slinging a red shell at Porco's.
"Ay wait no!" Porco was sitting next to you and as the shell hit him, he nudged you. You laughed and continued to concentrate on the game. Reiner was in the kitchen, grabbing out beers for everyone.  He refused to get involved, not wanting any more fights or arguments. The game ended, with Marcel coming first as he blue shelled the crap out of you,  you coming second, Porco coming third as his main objective was to just destroy Colt and Colt coming last as Porco succeeded. Many times.
"Boo! You suck! You aimed to get me the whole time!" Colt said, sipping on his beer. Porco rolled his eyes and laughed.
"You make it too easy." 
Marcel and you shook hands like civil people, congratulating each other in the game.  You pulled him in and whispered in his ear threateningly.
"I'm so gonna get you back for that little stunt you pulled."
You pulled away, grinning softly, thanking Reiner for the beer.

Last bits of pizza was eaten, drinks were rationed as a precaution for some people and light banter was made.

"What do we wanna do for tomorrow?" You ask everyone.
"Well we're here to go to the beach, right? Let's go surfing." Marcel said. Reiner nodded, and Porco smiled. Colt made a face.
"I don't know how to surf, remember?"
"Oh yeah you like fell off. Every time." Reiner said. You and Marcel laughed in the remembrance of it.
"It wasn't pretty." You said. "But I'm down for surfing. We can find you a teacher-instructor person."
Everyone seemed happy to go surfing after breakfast. The rest of the day was unplanned. It was the holidays. Spontaneity was a necessity.

It was nearing 10pm when your eyes started close and you head sank towards Porco's shoulder.
"Alright princess, time for bed." He murmured softly. You hummed in agreement, allowing him to gently pull you up off the couch.
"Goodnight guys!" You managed to say. Everyone responded. Porco walked you up to your room, arm wrapped around your waist, like a seatbelt ensuring you didn't fall. He opened the door and you slid inside.
"Goodnight Pock!" You said, a small closed eyed smile dancing across your features. He took it in, his breath hitching in his throat.
"Goodnight princess." He said after clearing his throat and patting your head. As he turned around to walk down the stairs, you closed the door. Entering your on-suite you proceeded to brush your teeth and wash your face before crawling into bed, relishing the cool sheets on your skin. It wasn't long as sleep pulled you in.
.
.
.