⤜Chapter Twenty-Seven⤛

A/n: sorry I know how people hate these so you can skip this if you want but there are a couple of things I wanna talk about!

Pffft y'all I was looking over last chapter and- 🤭🤡

1- it was actual trash, it makes Sakura look awesome
(No hate on my cherry blossom I love her but she was useless.)

2. The sheer amount of errors had me like 🤭🤡🤭🤡 like sheeesh

But also like hsdajsgafgs 5k reads? I- 🥺🥺🥰🥰🥰 I love you all so much!!

The last thing is about my Colt x reader. I know I know, self promotion and everything but it'd mean a lot to me if you could check it out!
It's called One Drink Away and I'm having a lot of fun writing it.

Also I have a few chapters for a Reiner x reader ready and I'll let you all know when I publish it!

Anyways yeah that's it ahaha sorry for wasting your time!!

_________

You watched quietly as most of your friends created enjoyable chaos from the comfort of the couch. And Porco's arms.

You were happy that there was a little bit of chaos. It meant no one was going to notice the bright blush across your cheeks. It couldn't be helped of course, the man holding you in his arms was incredibly attractive and you were, to say the least, interested in him.

But you knew you shouldn't be.

1. The two of you had only known each other for nine days.
It's self explanatory.

2. He was one of your best friend's brother.
Again, self explanatory.

"(Y/n). (Y/n). Wake up!" You were jolted from your thoughts by someone poking your cheek repetitively.

"She wasn't asleep. Her eyes were open." You could feel Porco's chest vibrate as he spoke.

"Yeah well some people sleep with their eyes open." You blinked slowly and looked at Connie. Jean facepalmed and shook his head.

"You know, I'm greatful for you and Sasha. Because of your stupidity everyone thinks I'm really smart." Jean said making Connie roll his eyes.

"Are you not smart?" You murmured quietly, eliciting a chuckle from Porco which caused you to erupt into a violent red.

"Huh?" Connie and Jean turned to you.

"You said their stupidity makes everyone think you're smart." Porco elaborated on your comment. Jean wrinkled his nose and walked away with a small frown gracing his face. This cause Connie to break into a roaring laughter, slapping his knee. You sat quietly, attention now on Reiner, Eren and Zeke who were still conversing by the drink table.
.
.
.
Porco tried not to focus on the fact that he was holding your body to his. Or the fact that they fitted so perfectly. Or the fact that he could smell your shampoo. No, he wasn't going to focus on that.

He chose to focus his eyes on Niccolo and Sasha and the way the two of them interacted.

Sasha was extremely energetic a seemed like a human blackhole for food. Niccolo seemed to be less friendly but looked at Sasha like she was his whole world.

He tore his eyes away only for them to land on a certain blonde couple. They were leaning towards each other and whispering things that could only be described in an intimate manner. The way Armin would tuck a strand of Annie's hair behind her ear and the way that around him, Annie's stoic expression melted into something so soft and sweet.

"Tch." Porco looked up to see a certain short man. "Stupid bloody monkey with a piss kink."

Porco had to stop himself from laughing. "Got a vendetta against him too?" He asked, not looking at the man.

"God he's so disgusting. It makes me think humanity is going backwards in term of evolution." Levi muttered, causing you to giggle.

"Hey Levi. How have you been?" You asked with a smile. He nodded his head curtly.

"I'm fine. Finally got yourself a boyfriend I see." He replied, casting his eyes on Porco who still had his arm around your waist. You stumbled out of his grip and shook your head and waved your hands frantically.

"No, no it's not like that!" You exclaimed. Levi rolled his eyes at you before shooting Porco an apologetic look.

"She's always been like this." He mouthed. Porco just chuckled and nodded. They didn't pay any attention to your rambling as you backed off to go talk with Marco and Jean.

"Levi Ackerman." Levi stuck a hand out to Porco who returned it with a firm grip.

"Yeah I remember you. The famous Ackerman. I'm Porco Galliard." He introduced himself. The two, after exchanging pleasantries discussed mer memories involving either you or a certain blonde who would look over at the two when they glared at the back of his head.

"So my freckled Jesus, how are you?" You asked Marco. He blushed and smiled.

"I'm okay (N/n). How are you?" He asked. You responded with a nod and conversed about how your lives were going since parting in high school.

"What about dating? You found anyone yet?" Jean interjected with a smirk. You laughed and shook your head.

"What really? You seemed pretty cozy with that guy on the couch before." Marco said teasingly. You blushed slightly before waving your hands frantically once again.

"'No! No he's amazing and everything but we're just friends." You denied to which Jean looked at Marco and rolled his eyes.

"I think there's at least a little part of you that is interested in him." Marco stated, folding his arms and leaning onto the wall. You looked down at your shoes before casting your eye upon the two men in front of you.

"And don't try to lie to us. We know you well (N/n)." Jean added with a little finger pointing to emphasise. You sighed and shook your head.

"Right. Maybe. He's so kind and sweet and caring and spending so much time with him I just-" you let out a little groan of frustration.

"Wasn't he like notorious for being arrogant and rude in high school?" Jean looked to Marco who nodded slightly.

"Yeah. But people can change a lot." Marco said to which you nodded.

"I can't say as I didn't know him back then, but he is absolutely amazing now." You said running a hand through your hair. Jean and Marco looked to each other before smirking at you.

"And that, my dear is what we call a crush." Jean chuckled. You blushed and looked at Marco with a desperate expression.

"Alright, now that we've gotten your feelings clear about Porco, run along and mingle with other people." Marco gave you a friendly push. You nodded and walked away with a little wave, careful to avoid Porco.

"She's absolutely smitten." Jean murmured. Marco nodded and smiled.

"Oh for sure."