▪︎ Eli - Just a Bully Pt. 1 ▪︎

This is attempt #2 at a 2nd person pov! I hope you enjoy!

I've decided to write a little pre-Hawk Imagine, because I miss the old Eli everyday-

Also Warning: There is also a fight sequence in this, but you're pretty bad ass in it.
____________________________________________
"I'll uh... pick you up after school I guess..." Your dad, Johnny Lawrence, says with a smile.

"Okay Dad. I'll be waiting here." You tell him, putting you backpack over your shoulder. You begin to open the door, but Johnny stops you.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" He says.

"Yes Dad?" You ask, raising an eyebrow and facing him.

"Remember, if anyone tries to beat you up-" You quickly finish his sentence.

"Kick their ass, but don't get caught." You shrug. "I don't even understand why I would get in a fight on my first day."

"I'm not telling you to get in a fight, but it happens, so be prepared." He winks and you laugh a bit.

"You're so embarrassing." You tell him. He chuckles at your comment.

"I love you." He says.

"Love you too, Dad. See you soon." You tell him and get out of the car. You slam the door shut and run into the school. It's super loud in the building. There are kids running and laughing and screaming. It's pure chaos. You make your way through the crowd, trying to find out where your locker is. You look at a printed out map of the school to see where your locker is.

You follow the map and take a left, it's still pretty loud in this hallway, but definitely not as busy and crazy. You stroll down and can see your locker is supposed to be at the end of the hallway. You make your way down there and try out your passcode.

After about three very stressful and annoying tries, you open up the locker. You jam your jacket and backpack in the locker. You take out 4 binders for your first couple classes and a pencil case. Then, you slam the locker shut.

You once again pull out your trusty map and look for your first class, Honors English. You look at the map and begin to feel like your walking through some crazy maze. The hallways begin to empty out a bit as you start finding your way to class. Luckily the bell hasn't rung yet.

You take a right and walk past the gym. You hear some commotion from inside and although you feel like you should go to your next class, you also feel the urge to check it out. You make your way over to the gym doors and see a group of 6 kids messing with a another smaller, weaker boy.

The one kid who seems like the 'leader of the pack' is holding the kid they're bullying by the ear. Although you want to get to class, you know what you have to do. Kick their asses, but don't get caught.

You open up the door and strut in. Three of the bullies turn their heads and stare at you.

"Who the hell are you?" One says.

"Let go of him." You tell the one grabbing the kid by the ear.

"Or what?" The kid laughs.

"I really don't wanna fight right now, so please just let the poor kid go." You say with a sigh.

"You really think you can just barge in here and tell us to let him go? Sorry sweetheart but that's not how it works." The bully chuckles. You rolls your eyes and groan at the fact that he called you 'sweetheart.'

"Fine. I guess I'm doing this. I really spoke to soon in the car, didn't I?" You mumble to yourself. You quickly get in fighting position and kick one of the six kids in the face, knocking him down. Two of the others come at you from different side. You punch one in the stomach, knocking the air out of him, then giving you time to back kick the other.

The one you back kicked falls, and the one you punched tries to come running back. You grab his arm and twist it, then swinging him harshly to the ground. You swing kick the other two knocking both of them down. One gets back up, so you kick him in the balls. Then, all of a sudden the bell rings.

"Son of a bitch." You groan. "On the first day!" You exclaim. "I gotta hurry up." You tell yourself.

The one holding the kid by the ear let's go of the kid and tries to run away, but before he can, you grab him in a choke hold.

"If you ever touch that boy again while I'm near him, I will rip your arms off, and if you tell anyone what I did today, let's just say much worse will happen. Do you understand me?" You ask, whispering into his ear.

"Okay, okay. We get it." The boy exclaims, panicked. You push him onto the ground.

"I hope you idiot's all heard that. If touch him or tell anyone what happened you're dead." You shout, as you bend over to the kid being bullied. "Hey, can you get up?" The kid nods yes, not saying a word. Tears stream down his cheeks. You wipe them away and smile. "Don't get caught up on him, he's just a bully. He bullies you to feel powerful, but you're stronger in my opinion."

The boy nods quietly as you wipe away his last tear. You look over and see your school supplies on the ground. You suddenly remember you have to get to class.

"Okay, go collect your belongs and then we need to get out here before we're super late to class, or before someone else comes in here."

The boy nods quickly standing up and running over to his belongings. You collect al of yours and stand back up. You walk over to the boy.

"Thank you..." He mumbles as the two of you speed walk out of the gym.

"No problem. Someone had to stop those assholes." You smile at the boy. "I'm (Y/N) Lawrence by the way."

"I-I'm Eli Moskowitz." He stutters.

"Well Eli, what class are you going to?" You ask, with a smile.

"Honors English." He murmurs. Your smile widens and you nod a bit.

"That's where I'm headed and I'm a bit lost so... I'm glad I bumped into you." You tell him. "So, how far are we, because I don't feel like being 20 minutes late."

"Don't worry we're almost there." Eli laughs a bit. "This teacher isn't very strict, so I think she'll understand."
____________________________________________
I miss baby Eli sm. Do you want more just plain Eli Imagines?