▪︎ Daniel - Newbie Pt. 2 ▪︎

Someone requested a part 2 of this, and I got a great idea while planning!
____________________________________________
You've been hanging out with Daniel Larusso almost everyday these past two weeks. He was a nice kids and a really good friend. You two were the only friends in your friend group, and you loved everything about it. You didn't need or want a big friend group, you found out you just needed one good, loyal friend.

You walk down the busy hallways to find Daniel. You two decided to go and get ice cream, just like you did when you first met each other. The halls get emptier the more kids leave, making it easier to go and seek out Daniel's locker. Your locker and Daniel's locker are pretty far apart.

After a little bit of walking and turning, you spot Daniel, but just as he was when you first met him, he's being bullied by Johnny and his friends. You begin to shake, not knowing what to do.

You watch as Daniel gets pushed harshly to the ground. A couple of Johnny's friends laugh profusely. You take a deep breath and decide you need to intervene and help Daniel. You can't let him get beaten up like that.

You speed walk over to the group of kids bullying Daniel. You step in front of Daniel which stops Johnny right then and there from punching Daniel.

"Stop it, asshole." You exclaim. Johnny steps back and raises an eyebrow. "You have no right to just beat up Daniel." Johnny laughs a bit.

"Why don't you step out of the way sweetheart." Johnny chuckles, but you don't budge.

"I mean it, and don't call me sweetheart." You roll your eyes. You turn a bit and help pull up Daniel up onto his feet.

"Aren't you that girl that apparently beat up-" I quickly cut him off.

"It was a rumor. I never beat up anyone. For the last time those bitches you hang out with made it up." I roll my eyes. Johnny sighs and looks over at Daniel.

"You're lucky I don't hit girls, Larusso." Johnny rolls his eyes. "Come on guys, let's go." Johnny says. As he walks past Daniel, he pushes him to the ground as he walks by us. I grumble, helping Daniel back up.

"I really hate those guys." You say. Daniel rubs the back of his neck and nods.

"Don't worry, I don't like them either." Daniel mumbles. The two of you begin walking out of the school. Daniel begins to think about what Johnny said about you. "So who started that rumor about you?" Daniel blurts out.

"I- Uh... A few girls made it up that I totally beat the crap out of them. I will admit, I took a few kick-boxing classes and I know how to fight, but I would never beat someone else up..." You groan.

You did kick boxing for two whole years and still practice it on your own. You know how to contain yourself though, unlike Johnny.

"I wanted to join that karate place, but the Sensei said I couldn't cause I was a girl. I'm happy I didn't though, all the karate kids suck." You shrug and smirk a bit.

"You're not wrong." Daniel grins. "I actually just recently started learning karate... I could maybe get you some lessons or something." Daniel shrugs as you both walk out the front of the school.

"Who do you train with?" You ask, confused.

"A guy who works at my apartment building. His name is Mr. Miyagi." Daniel shrugs a bit. "He's nice."

"Maybe I can come down sometime..." You grin. "I want you to know, I definitely would have kicked Johnny's ass for you." Daniel and you chuckle a bit. After a couple seconds of awkward silence, Daniel puts his hand out. You look at it confused, not know what to do. After a moment of thinking, you put your hand in his. Your fingers intertwine.

Is this a date or is this just what friends do? You think to yourself.

You cross the street, swinging your hands that are intertwined back and forth. The two of you have a bit of small talk, mainly about karate and different moves. Daniel listens intensely, hoping to pick up some pointers. He asks you a lot of questions as well.
____________________________________________
I hope you enjoyed... I'm debating on making a part 3... I have a couple ideas in mind.