▪︎ Demetri - Promises ▪︎

I'll obviously keep going with the 'First Kiss' story, but I really just wanted to write a soft Demetri story because I love him way more then I should.
____________________________________________
At lunch, Demetri grabs my hand and drags me out of the lunch room. The hallways are empty and I'm fairly confused on what's happening. I have no idea where he's taking me.

"Where the hell are you taking me?" I giggle as Demetri drags me through the halls.

"Shhhh! I don't feel like getting in trouble today." He whisper shouts. I roll my eyes and we continue to run through the halls. Finally, we take a turn into the computer lab.

Demetri shuts the door. He stands behind me and grabs my shoulders, leading me over to a chair. He sits me down in it and smiles. I look up at Demetri and smile.

"Okay, we can't be in here long because I really want to be able to eat my lunch and I don't wanna get caught, but I wanted this to he perfect." Demetri says, his smile is from ear to ear. My heart begins to pound. What is he going to do?

"Well then hurry up." I laugh and grab his waist and squeezing him a bit.

"Okay, okay!" He says, quickly shaking my hands off of him. He takes a deep breath, seeming more nervous then before. He taps his foot a bit and fidgets with his hands for a moment before pulling something out of his back pocket.

I raise my eyebrow as Demetri gets on one knee. He's shaking and I'm honestly terrified he's gonna fall over.

"This is where we first met. You were sitting in this seat, we both had digital applications in here, 4th period. You asked me about 5 different questions and I helped you the best I could. Then from there on out, you became my best friend. Not long after that, you became my girlfriend and I'm so happy about that." He took a deep breath, extremely nervous. "And after a lot of thought..."

Demetri opens up a little box with a ring inside. My eyes widen a bit, honestly scared of what he's about to do. I mean, we're in highschool.

"Before you freak out, don't worry! I'm not proposing! I'm not insane!" He pauses and looks at the ring. "I-It's a promise ring..."

"You got me a promise ring?" I exclaim, sounding more surprised than I should be.

"I know, I know... before we dated I always talked about how cheesy promise rings are... and I'm not gonna lie, I still think they're very, very cheesy... but I love you, and I wanted to show you that... you're just so important to me." He awkwardly smiles at me, and has to kind of catch his balance.

My heart is still pounding and I'm smiling even more than before. I gently pick up the ring and examine it. Demetri sits quietly, waiting for me to speak. It's a simple ring, one Demetri can afford. It's beautiful, but not too flashy which is perfect. He's really good at picking out rings apparently.

"Oh Demetri! You're too sweet!" I squeal, putting the ring on. "I love this so much. I can't believe you did this." I exclaim, standing up, pulling him up off of the ground and hugging him tightly.

He's so tall that he's able to rest his head on my head. We hug for a moment, slightly rocking back and forth. Then, I quickly pull him out of the hug and kiss him quickly about 4 or 5 times, the last kiss lasting the longest. Demetri smiles and laughs.

"I thought you'd enjoy it, but I didn't think you'd enjoy it this much." Demetri says, widening his eyes, looking a tad bit concerned. I stare at him for a moment, but then quickly snap myself back into the moment.

"It's just that I'm so happy. I'm extremely lucky to have you as my boyfriend and I just love you a lot." I try to explain, stumbling over my words because of how fast I'm trying to go. I squeeze Demetri again, this time he squeezes me back a bit tighter than before.

"Well I'm happy you liked it." Demetri says as we hug each other. "Now uh, can we get back to lunch, pretty please?" I look up at Demetri and nod.

"We should probably get out of here before something bad happens." I grab Demetri's hand, tightly, and the two of us sneakily head back to the lunch room, both way more happy then we were before.
____________________________________________
I really hope you enjoyed. Remember, feel free to request stuff... I feel like I should write something about Sam, so I might so that... who knows?