▪︎ Hawk - First Glance Pt. 2 ▪︎

I'm finally getting to part 2 of this!
____________________________________________
It had been a few weeks since Tory convinced me to join Cobra Kai. I was really enjoying it, even though some of their policies are kind of crazy.

All of the students there were very nice and always look out for each other which is one of the things I enjoy the most. A few of the kids would go out every so often to enjoy themselves. Tonight was one of those nights.

"Okay, so, we're having a party at Aisha's house since her parents are out? You in?" Tory asks you as you two head back home.

"Yeah, of course!" I smile at Tory. "Should I get dressed up?" I ask Tory not knowing what kind of party this is gonna be.

"I mean, I wouldn't get too fancy because I'm sure it'll be kind of crazy, but I mean you could definitely get kinds dressed up." There's a pause. "Why? Are you trying to impress someone?" Tory says, jokingly and slightly chuckles. I begin chuckle as well.

"Ew. No." I smile and the two of us laugh. In reality I am trying to impress someone... someone really cool. Hawk. Ever since I looked at him, I've started crushing on him, and since then my feelings have just gotten stronger.

He's very well trained, he's kind, charming, and he seems to really care about me and the rest of the team. He can be mean sometimes, but he's honestly really bad ass.

We stop in front of my house and I say goodbye to Tory. She tells me she'll pick me up later and then I head inside. I have to find the perfect outfit for tonight.

I bolt up to my room and begin rummaging through my closet. I pick out a few things and figure out my options. I don't wanna look too fancy as Tory said, so I know I'm not gonna wear a dress.

After a little bit of searching and trying things on, I finally decide on an outfit. A pair of plaid, highwaister pants, with a black, short-sleeve, v-neck shirt that's tucked into the pants. I wear low cut, black boots with mini heels. I curl my hair, but only enough that it makes my hair look a bit wavy.

I also decide to wear makeup. I enjoy makeup and I have plenty of it, but I don't usually wear it. I just put on my base, with a little bit of highlighter with some lip gloss. For the eyes, I just put a little bit of a gold and tan eyeshadow on my eyelids. I put a little bit of highlighter in the inner corner of my eyes. I finish the makeup look with a little bit of mascara.

After plenty of examining my outfit and face, I decide it looks good and makes me look nice, but it's not too outgoing.

I lie down on my bed and rest my eyes until it's time to go. Not too much later, Tory calls me, telling me she's out front of my house. I run down the stairs and out the door quickly, knowing that Tory doesn't like waiting.

I hop in her car and she looks over at me. I stare at her and smile.

"You look good." She grins. I can't tell if she's being sarcastic or not.

"You're just as dressed up as I am." I tell her raising an eyebrow. She starts the car.

"Fair." Tory mumbles and then drives off. We don't talk too much in the car, instead we listen to music on the radio. I hum most of the way there, but my mind can't stop thinking about what this party is gonna be like.

Tory pulls into Aisha's driveway, there are already cars parked around her house, all of them are Cobra Kai kids cars. I get out of the car slamming the door. Tory and I go to the front door and bang on it. Aisha answers, with a huge grin on her face.

"Hey guys!" Aisha says, letting us into the house. My eyes wander around the house. It's massive and not to mention beautiful. "There are a few people up here with some of the food, but most people are downstairs. I recommend getting a plate of snacks and then heading down to the basement." Tory and I nod and go over to the food. I pick out a few things that look good and then head into the basement.

Her basement is fully furnished and literally gorgeous. There's a large TV, a bunch of couches, a pool table, a ping pong table and a bunch of other stuff. There are kids everywhere playing a bunch of different things. There are even some kids here who aren't in Cobra Kai, like Moon and a few of her friends. I turn my head and spot Hawk and Miguel playing pool.

Hawk and Miguel spot me and Tory and wave us over. Tory kisses Miguel when she comes over and I stand in the back. I don't really know what to say or how to add onto the conversation.

"You look really good tonight." Hawk says to me with a smile.

"Oh. I- Thanks." I grin and can instantly feel my heart pound. Aisha suddenly comes downstairs and calls for everyone's attention.

"Okay! Everyone's here, so let's get this party started... Who wants to play seven minutes in heaven?" Everyone cheers loudly.

"I'm so in. (Y/N), what about you?" Tory says, turning to me.

"Oh, yeah... sure." I mumble. Hawk and Miguel join in. Moon, Aisha, Piper, and a few other boys are already sitting in the circle. Aisha sets down a bottle.

Moon spins and it lands on Miguel. Tory starts laughing and poking at Miguel.

"You two have fun, but don't do too much." Tory says. Miguel awkwardly laughs. I watch as Aisha locks them in a closet. I could be with anyone here... I might have to make out with some random stranger... or I could kiss someone I like.

The seven minutes waiting for Moon and Miguel feel like forever. I try to wait patiently. Why am I freaking out more than Tory? That's her boyfriend in there.

The timer stops, Aisha unlocks the door. The two come out smiling, but instantly go back to their separate partners. Moon goes over to Piper, and Miguel goes over to Tory.

"Who wants to go next?" Aisha smiles. Better now than never. My hand darts into the air.

"Me!" I exclaim. Tory turns her head over to me and smiles. Everyone goes silent as I suddenly and quickly spin the bottle. My heart pounds more than before as it slows down. Everyone's eyes are pinned on the bottle. It stops. My eyes wander up to see at who it has landed on.

Hawk.

I suddenly feel like I'm going to pass out. I get up and he gets up without saying a word. He's smirking though. Is that a good thing? Everyone is hooting and shouting like immature children as the two of us enter the closet. I suddenly hear the lock shut. I work up enough courage to look up at Hawk.

"I-I don't know exactly how this works." I mumble. He puts his hand on my cheek.

"Well, are you okay with me kissing you?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. I nod ever so quickly. "Okay then." He mumbles, getting closer to my face and then quickly kissing me. The kiss is long and passionate and it gives me goosebumps.

I wrap my arms around his neck, not wanting to stop kissing him. We pull away from the kiss for a hot second.

"You get how it works now?" He smirks. I once again nod very quickly. He moves his hand away from my cheek and wraps his hands around my waist. He kisses me again this time dipping me slightly. I get scared he's gonna drop me so I gently grab the back of his neck.

At one point, he pulls me back up and out of the kiss. Our faces are close together and we stare at each other for a long moment. He runs his hand through my hair and smiles. I begin to smile back at him. My arms are still around his neck. His one arms is around my waist, the other is messing with my hair.

All of a sudden, the door opens. Aisha looks at us as I jump back, out of Hawk's arms. I begin to feel my cheeks heat up as I exit the closet. Another group of people begin spinning the bottle. As I exit, I look over at Hawk, who's still staring at me.

I don't think this crush is going away anytime soon...
____________________________________________
I hope you enjoyed. I worked pretty hard on this and I kinda like it. I can't wait to make part 3.