▪︎ Tory - Afterwards ▪︎

(2/8)

This is a continuation of my mini Imagines series that takes place after the big fight in season 2.

I'm casually finding it harder to write some of these pls-
____________________________________________
I watch Tory begin to go crazy. I don't know what to do. This isn't like her. It's as if she's become a different person or totally gone rogue. Yeah, she can be violent, but she can also be sweet. She has a good side, but no one really gets to see it. I stand on the sidelines, not knowing what to do.

Everyone watching stands there and encourages the chaos. They yell and scream. They even pick sides for who they want to win. Why are the encouraging this? I blink, and it suddenly feels as if it's all slowed down. My eyes wander around, watching the fight. I watch as Tory pulls out a braclet covered in pointy spikes.

"This isn't a tournament. There are no rules." Tory exclaims to Sam, lifting up the weapon. I run over to Tory and push her in the side right as she's about to slash Sam. I get hit a bit in the hand with the weapon, but I'm okay. Tory and I both hit the wall. Tory looks up at me, glaring. "(Y/N)! What the hell are you doing right now!?" She tries to fight herself away from me, but begins to slow down at the sight of my newly injured hand. Her face looks frightened as she realizes what she did to me. I try to snap her back into our conversation so I can knock some sense into her.

"What are you doing!?" I shout, holding her arms tightly. "Listen you need to calm down." I tell her. She looks back over at me and tries to get away.

"No! I need to fight her. No mercy!" She shouts.

"Yes mercy!" I scream, pushing her further back onto the wall. "There are times mercy is okay. You could get in a lot of trouble for this. Okay?"

"The bitch needs to pay for what she did!" Tory exclaims. "She's been messing with me ever since I met her."

"Yes, but you'll also have to pay for what you do. This won't end well." There's a pause, as I move my hands from her arms to her shoulders. "I can't lose you! I can't have something bad happen to you because I love you!"

Tory fights for another moment, but begins to calm herself down. She drops her bracelet and I slide it across the floor.

"I know you want revenge, but this isn't the way to do it." I mumble, looking into Tory's eyes. One of my hands moves to her cheek. "We need to calm down or someone's really gonna get hurt." Tory leans in, pulling me into a big hug and squeezes me. I close my eyes and hug her. We rock back and forth a bit, but we quickly pull out of out hug at the sound of screams.

I turn around, still holding Tory's hand incase she feels the need to hurt someone again. We suddenly see Miguel falling. Tory yells out for Miguel. She begins to panic and I shush her. To help calm down Tory, I yell out for someone to call the paramedics.

People get on their phones and call. There's chatting and freaking out all over the school. Nobody knows what really just happened and why. This was supposed to be a good first day of school.

Tory begins to drag me over to Miguel so we can sit by him and watch over him until the doctors come. Tory's all over the place now. I've never seen her like this either. She's devastated, upset. Miguel is her best friend. I pull her close to me, hoping maybe I can help with a few hugs and kisses.

"What have I done? This is my fault! I started all of this chaos." Tori exclaims. I don't know what to say, this isn't like her, to blame herself, to hurt herself. Instead I just pulled her closer, letting her cry a bit into my shoulder.

"It's all gonna be okay." I mumble to her. My eyes stuck on Miguel. "I promise you, he'll be okay. Miguel's a fighter." Tory looks up at me, both of our eyes glisten in the light because of our tears. Tory kisses me, apologizing over and over again.

This isn't like her.
____________________________________________
I don't know why, but when I write Tory, I try to show the many different sides of her because we know she isn't just crazy, she's much more.