▪︎ Sam - Kissed By A Girl Pt. 2 ▪︎

You guys requested I make a part 2 so... here!

Okay, so were just gonna like totally pretend that the party Sam got wasted at was not the same party Sam kissed Miguel at.

Instead of Robby taking Sam to Johnny's, you took Sam home to stay the night.
____________________________________________
I pace around my room waiting for Sam to wake up. Last night when she got wasted, I took her home to make sure she was okay. I also need to talk to her about what happened last night. It's all I can think about. It's just sitting in the back of my head.

I open up my window a bit and look outside. It's pouring down rain. I sigh and sit at the edge of my bed, next to Sam's feet. I pull out my phone only to find a text from Demetri.

'Hey did you ever find Sam last night? I never saw you even though you said you'd come back.' I read. I begin to type something back to him. I can't believe I forgot to go and check on him last night. He seemed so upset about Hawk.

'Demetri! I'm so, so sorry. When I found Sam, she was wasted upstairs in one of Moon's guest rooms. I had to take her home after she started kinda acting up.' I say. I don't know if I should tell him what exactly happened. I can see Demetri's already typing back.

'Well at least you found her.' He writes. Then he sends another message. 'Something kinda happened last night that you totally missed though.' I reread the message and squint. I begin to feel Sam moving around. I think she's waking up.

'Hang on, can we call and talk about it later? I have to make sure Sam's okay.' I write out. After only a moment, Demetri replies.

'Yeah, of course.' He responds. I set down my phone. I feel bad for making him wait, especially because I wanna know what happened last night, but first I have to attend to Sam.

I turn my head and look at her, she's rubbing her eyes. Her eyes flutter open and she looks up, her eyes meeting with mine.

"Wh-Where am I?" She mutters.

"I asked your mom and dad if you could stay the night since we had that party and they agreed." I tell Sam, her eyes widen. "Don't worry, I didn't tell them you got drunk."

"Oh... Th-Thanks." She mumbles and tries to smile. She sits up and rubs her head in pain. "So, uh, do you remember what happened last night?"

"Yeah... I remember everything." I mumble, sitting next to her.

"I'm sorry." She says, putting her hands in her face. "I shouldn't have done that last night. It's just-" I cut her off.

"Did you mean what you said last night?" I exclaim. "Last night you told me you meant to kiss me." It goes silent. I set my hand on her shoulder. "Tell me the truth." We both sit in silence for a moment while Sam thinks. She sighs deeply.

"I- I did kiss you and I did mean it." She shrugs. "It felt right and at that moment when you came to check on me, it just felt right." Sam spits out. She runs her hands through her hair.

I've been waiting to hear Sam say that forever. I've loved Sam for so long...

I move my hand to Sam's face. I lightly grab her chin and turn her face to look at me. We pause a moment. Sam nods and I lean closer to her face. Our lips meet and we kiss. The kiss is everything I've ever wanted. I move my hand to her cheek as we kiss. After a couple of moments, I back away.

We sit in silence once more and stare at each other. I believe Sam is just in shock that she has a crush on me. Her whole life she's had boyfriends... could I be her first girlfriend?

"Are you okay?" I ask her. She nods slightly and grins a bit.

"Yeah." She says. Without a warning, she leans in to kiss me again. I smile when her lips meet mine once more.
____________________________________________
I really hope this turned out well and you enjoyed the part 2! Thanks for all the love and support on the Imagines!