▪︎ Aisha - Afterwards ▪︎

(1/8)

Please read: I'm thinking about having this be a little mini Imagines thing... It's pretty much gonna be what happens after the big season two fight with you and whatever character the Imagines about.

(Don't worry I'll post my regular stories throughout the process.)
____________________________________________
I go to search for my girlfriend, Aisha Robinson. She just totally beat the crap out of a few kids, whereas I got involved with Hawk and Demetri's fight. I was trying to stop them, but ended up just having to beat them up. My nose is bloody and I'm pretty bruised up. My head is throbbing.

I catch up just in time to see Aisha, panicked and overwhelmed. She's sitting by herself while everyone else is hovered around something. I run over to her and kneel in front of her, panicking and making sure she's okay.

"Are you okay? Why's there a big crowd over there?" I exclaim, out of breath and tired.

"Miguel fell." She pauses. "He was fighting Robby Keene and he pushed him over the edge." My eyes widen. Aisha puts her hands over her face panicked.

"What!?" I shout. "I-" I can't say anything. I'm just in shock.

"Where did you go?" Aisha says, putting her hand on my cheek. "I was worried something might have happened to you."

"I was trying to get Hawk and Demetri to stop fighting... It didn't work out well, I ended up having to fight them, and then Demetri threw Hawk into a glass trophy case." I sigh, moving myself to sit on the step next to Aisha.

We watch as a few paramedics takes out Miguel. Not much later, Sam is also being taken out. My eyes dart over to Hawk who's getting check out because of the whole glass case incident. My heart is pounding. What has karate done to us? Our lives?

"What have we done?" I ask and feel the sudden urge to cry. Aisha turns to me.

"We tried to stop it." Aisha exclaims. "We got dragged into the fight for self defense! Miguel, Sam, Hawk, everyone, is not hurt because of us." Aisha tells me. A tear forms in my eye, but I don't allow it to fall.

"You're right..." I mumble. "It just makes me so upset. I mean, although the kids at Miyagi-Do were pretty violent, we still showed them all that Cobra Kai hasn't changed. We're still violent hooligans." I sigh.

"Trust me, I think they know you aren't a violent hooligan. You're a good person. You try to look out for everyone at all times. You're selfless." She looks at me. "We should probably get you checked out by the paramedics to make sure you're okay..." Aisha says. I look at her and kiss her lightly on the lips.

I'm so happy she looks out for me. I feel really lucky to have someone like her. We pull away from each other and Aisha helps me up. We walk past other students, trying to ignore them.

It isn't until now that I really feel tired and really worn out. We walk past Hawk who's getting checked out, I can't dare to look up at him. I hear the ambulances in the background taking away Miguel and Sam.

Aisha holds my shoulders, making sure I'm okay. I pull myself closer to her, suddenly feeling unsafe and upset. I tear rolls down my cheek as Aisha calls over one of the doctors.

"Excuse me! Can you come over here and make sure this girl's okay?" I hear her say. She looks down at me. "I'm gonna stay here with you and make sure you're okay..." I nod a bit and attempt to smile, as I sit down once more. A doctor comes and sits down in front of me, making sure I'm okay. The doctor examines my face. I flinch and make a few sounds from it hurting so much. Aisha holds my hand tightly as I sit there in pain and rethink everything that just went down. This whole situation is a mess.

At least Aisha's okay and by my side...
____________________________________________
Who do you want to see next? You can request, Hawk, Miguel, Demetri, Sam, Tory, Robby, or Moon.

I hope you enjoy this little mini Imagines series. Trust me, I'm still posting my other Imagines stories.