▪︎ Daniel - Miyagi-Do ▪︎

I randomly got this idea and thought I'd take a shot at writing it...
____________________________________________
You've been training karate with Mr. Miyagi for about a year now. You've learned a lot in the past year, and you've really enjoyed getting to know Mr. Miyagi. He was more of a father than your actual father was.

Mr. Miyagi was nice enough to show you self defense after getting attacked by a few girls at school. Who knew the popular girls could be so violent?

You two trained all the time at the Miyagi-Do dojo. It was a place that comforted you, but you got lonely at times. You wanted a kid your age that could understand what you're going through to be there with you. Because because this desire, you were ecstatic when Daniel Larusso joined Miyagi-Do.

Mr. Miyagi was really excited for you to meet Daniel because the two of you were going through similar issues. Over time, you and Daniel grew very close. You spent time with each other at school, hung out at each other's apartments, and of course, trained together.

As time went on, you really developed feelings for Daniel. He was relatable and comforting. He was always there when you had a problem and you admired it. Daniel was still trying to figure out if he had feelings for you. He would do anything to figure out his true feelings.

On one nice afternoon, while Mr. Miyagi was out, the two of you were assigned to go to the dojo, and do chores. You already knew that this was to help you learn the different kinds of blocking, but Daniel didn't.

"I don't understand why he's making us do chores though." Daniel sighs and shrugs a bit. You smile.

"Trust me, it'll all come together later. It's confusing at first but it's actually a great lesson." You say, picking up a paint brush and paint can.

"This is apart of a lesson?" Daniel exclaims. You nod happily.

"Don't worry, I'll help you." You tell him.

"I think I can do chores." Daniel chuckles.

"Yeah, but you have to do this very specifically. The only reason we're starting this lesson is because I know what we're doing, and Mr. Miyagi trusts me to start teaching you!" You grin and begin to lightly stroke the fence with paint. Up and down, just as Mr. Miyagi showed you.

Daniel watches you a bit and tries to mimic what you're doing. You look over and watch him. He isn't bad, but he needs work. You set your brush down.

"Can I help you?" You ask, raising your eyebrows. Daniel nods. You walk behind him and put your hand on his arm that's holding the paintbrush. You put your other hand on his shoulder. "And you're just gonna gently flick the paintbrush up, and then back down. It's very calm and flowly." You guide Daniel's hand.

Daniel watches intensely and then begins doing it without your help. You cheer him on, clapping and celebrating. He shushes you and tells you to stop celebrating over something stupid.

"It's not stupid!" You exclaim.

"Why are you so good at this?" Daniel says without looking at you. He's still concentrating on painting.

"I had to practice this a lot..." There's a pause as you begin to paint the fence again. "Now we just have to do the whole front and back of the fence!" You laugh a bit.

"The whole thing?" Daniel's eyes widen.

"Hey imagine being me. I had to paint the entire fence on my own." You tell Daniel as you continue to brush the fence lightly. Daniel agrees.

You don't want Daniel to be bored, so you go into the dojo and bring out a radio. You set the radio down on the ground and turn on music so the two of you can hang out and have fun while you paint the fence. Most of the songs that come on, the two of you know very well. You both belt your hearts out.

After getting most of the painting done, you take a bit of a break. You both lie down in the grass and chat, but not too much later, Daniel's all-time favorite song comes on. He instantly gets excited and asks you to dance with him.

Your eyes widen, not knowing how to react or what to say, so instead of saying anything you just nod profusely. Daniel pulls you up off the ground and begins to dance with you. He's surprisingly a very good dancer and you enjoy dancing with him very much.

He twirls you and dips you and swings you in and out. The two of you laugh throughout the whole thing, but at the very end you both pause. You stare into each other's eyes with slight grins on both of your faces.

Daniel realizes that this is his moment. He can truly decide if he likes you and you like him. Without even a thought or care in the world, Daniel kisses you. A shiver runs down your spine as he pulls you closer to him and wraps his arm around your waist. His other hand lightly holds the back of your head. You close your eyes enjoying the kiss as much as possible.

After only a few moments, he pulls away from the kiss and stares at you.

"I think I love you." Is all he can say.
____________________________________________
I feel like this was so rushed and turned out bad, I'm so sorry!