▪︎ Sam - He's Not Worth It ▪︎

I finally got more inspiration to write about Sam again! I'm sorry I rarely write anything about her.
____________________________________________
You watch as Sam runs off, away from the Cobra Kai party. She seems to be getting away from Miguel and she's being followed by her new friend, Robby. He's always at her house.

You set down your drink and run over to her worried. Sam is your bestfriend and the person you've had a crush for years now. She was at first skeptical that you were in Cobra Kai, but she slowly began to realize, you are still the same old you.

You're close behind, only a little ways from the party and suddenly hear Sam yell at Robby.

"No! I just need to think for a moment. Go away, Robby!" She shouts. There's a moment of silence, before you see Robby walking away. He passes by you and waves lightly. He doesn't say anything, I don't think he really knows what he can say.

You make your way closer to Sam. She's crying. You walk slowly and silently. You hope she's not mad that you came over to talk to her. She suddenly looks over and sees you. She sighs.

"I know you don't wanna be bothered, but we both know you would do the exact same thing if this happened to me." I mumble. Sam nods.

"You're not wrong." She says, wiping away her tears. You walk closer to her and put your arms out. She walks into your arms and hugs you. She nuzzles her head onto your shoulder and cries. You can feel her body shaking, but she slowly calms down.

After a good three minutes of squeezing Sam and telling her it'll all be okay, she looks up and wipes away all of her tears with her arms.

"So what happened down there?" You mumble. "I saw you running from Miguel." She inhales deeply.

"Yeah..." She says as her voice cracks. "He got drunk and he saw me with Robby... He thought we were dating and tried to punch him." Another tear rolls down her cheek. "I tried to stop him and he punched me instead." Your eyes widen and you feel the sudden urge to punch Miguel in the face.

"I told him to stop drinking like 30 minutes ago." You groan and roll your eyes. Sam shrugs.

"I'm so mad. I really liked him and I just thought he was gonna be different." She exclaims.

"I'm sorry, Sam... it's gonna be okay... he's not worth it." You try to explain, rubbing her shoulder to calm her down. "He doesn't deserve someone like you." She chuckles a bit.

"You're just saying that." She says.

"No, I'm not. You're my best friend and a great person. You shouldn't date someone who doesn't trust you and gets mad like that." You tell her, grabbing her arm and staring down at her intensely. She smiles at you. She isn't faking it, it's a genuine smile. You can tell it makes her feel a bit better.

"Th-Thanks..." She mumbles to you.

"Next time I have to go up against Miguel in Cobra Kai training, I swear I'll kick his ass." You smile, pulling Sam closer to you. She laughs at your comment. "Do you wanna ditch this party and go hang out with Robby and I? You can choose where we go!"

"I'd like that, but we can't be out for long because technically I'm grounded." Sam blurts out. My eyes widen.

"You're grounded? What!?" You shout out. "Are you breaking rules? Wow, you've gone rogue." You exclaim as Sam laughs and rolls her eyes.

"Oh my God. It's nothing important, and I did not go rogue." Sam smirks.

"It's okay, I won't tell anyone. Let's go find Robby. We'll be able to cheer you up really quickly." You smile, taking your hand off of Sam's shoulder and grabbing her wrist, dragging her around to find Robby.

Luckily Robby's waiting by the car. You quickly tell Robby that you're all going out. You pile into Sam's car. The entire car ride you keep your eyes on her, wishing you would share your true feelings about Sam to her. You wish you could just tell her, 'I love you.'
____________________________________________
I hope you enjoyed... should I do a part 2 with this?