▪︎ Hawk - Weakness ▪︎

!!COBRA KAI SEASON 4 SPOILERS!!

I'll give some backstory on this imagine as well since it has to do with season 4

Imagine... Hawk just got attacked by the Cobra Kai kids and they cut off his mohawk. You are stuck at the dojo on the other hand. You refuse to watch your sensei's make fools out of themselves, so you sit out front instead listening to the chaos, it's then that you see Hawk.

Btw, you guys are dating in this imagine.
___________________________________________________

"GO SENSEI!" I hear people yell at back. People yell and make noises.

"HIT HIM!" Someones else yells. Someone gasps, others sigh. I can't help but roll my eyes. I mean, come on! Why are they fighting!? We should be working together and defeating Cobra Kai! We need to, but no, Sensei Lawrence and Mr. LaRusso can't put their differences aside.

"OH MY LORD!" Another person suddenly shouts. Someone else yells 'wow' and another says 'woah.' I sit myself down on the front porch of Miyagi-Do. The only light making it so that I can see is the singular lantern on the porch. I groan as I hear more yells.

"Oh dear God, can they just shut the hell up!" I mumble. I pull my knees up to my chest and listen to the arguing and anger.

In the distance, out in front of me, I can hear someone walking. The person is dragging their feet in the gravel. I begin to see their outline. The person is tall, and lanky, but muscular. I begin to pull myself off of the ground and put my hands into fists... you know, just in case.

The person finally hits the light, but they're still a mystery because their hood is up. I stare for a moment, and finally realize who it is. I can tell because of a little scar above the person's upper lip.

"Eli?" I mutter. He freezes in his tracks, looking up and glancing at me. All of a sudden, he pulls down his hood, revealing his head.

His mohawk is shaved off, all that's left is a few chunks of purple hair. Eli's eyes are full of tears, and his faces is red and puffy from crying. There's a light mark around his neck like he had been pulled back by someone or something.

"What the hell?" I ask, walking closer to him. I place my hand onto his cheek. "Who did this to you? What happened?" He stares at me and letting another tear fall.

"Cobra Kai." He forces the name out of his mouth. "They held me back." He pauses, taking a breath. "Then Robby Keene cut my mohawk off." I run my hands through what's left of his hair.

"This isn't fair." I pause. "This isn't okay!" I exclaim.

"Stop it." He murmurs.

"What?" I mutter.

"I got what was coming to me." He sighs. "They embarrassed me, let me have what I should've gotten months ago. Months ago when I hurt my friends... Demetri... You." Hawk sighs. "They took away the thing that gave me confidence, what made people like me in the first place! I'm weak now." I look into his eyes. They're full of pain and sadness. It's a look I haven't seen in Eli in a very long time. Another tear falls as I grab onto his shoulders.

"You're not weak. You never were in the first place. Not before you got the mohawk, not after. Not everytime you dyed it or changed it, and this right here won't change a thing. You're still one of the most bad ass fighters I've ever met. You've dealt with bullying, you've been a bully, you've seen everything. Every point of view... and even after that you chose the right path... that right there is amazing. That right there is strength and courage, not weakness." I explain to him. He looks at me.

"I just..." He can't get out any more words.

"That mohawk helped you break out of your shell, but what else can you do? What else can you show the world and inspire them to do?" I place his face into my hands and rub his cheeks lightly with my thumbs. He let's another tear fall and then gives me a weak, grateful smile, before crying more and pulling me into a strong, loving hug. He kisses me on the cheek. "What are we going to do about Cobra Kai now?" I mumble to him.

"Well, I'm sure as hell pissed off, but I'm not sure." Eli sighs.

"Then I guess step one is to ask Sensei Lawrence and Mr. LaRusso." I let out a sigh as the two of us get out of our hug. We stand in silence for a moment before Hawk agrees to go talk to everyone about what just happened. I grab his hand and the two of us begin heading to the back of the dojo.