▪︎ Sam - Afterwards ▪︎

(3/8)

This is a continuation of my mini Imagines series that takes place after the big fight in season 2.

By the way, I know some of these are fairly repetitive, I will make sure some are very different.
____________________________________________
I watch as Tory tries to punch Sam with a spiked bracelet. My heart pounds in complete fear. I can't let this happen. I have to do something. In an instant, without any thought in the world, I bolt down the stairs and kick Tory in the back of her head. I don't do it hard enough to hurt her, I know Sam wouldn't like that.

Tory drops her bracelet and flings forward a bit. I grab the bracelet and wrap it around my wrist so Tory can't use it. Sam kicks Tory off of her and pushes herself back away from Tory and I.

"B-Be careful, (Y/N)..." Sam shouts out, tears fill up in her eyes. She's full of panic. I nod, reassuring her I'll be okay. Tory gets up slowly but surely. She looks very pissed off. I get into fighting position and put my hands up to protect my face.

She wipes away some blood from her face. She yells as she runs up to me, trying to punch me, I duck. I get low enough to punch her in the stomach. She gets pushed back, but quickly goes in for a punch. I block but Tory trips me, I fall onto my back.

She bends down a bit and I kick her in the face. She gets pushed back and grumbles. She wipes away a little blood from her nose. I scramble off the floor and stand up, but I'm quickly distracted by what I see behind me.

"M-Miguel!?" I shout as I see him fall over the railing. Tory turns her head in fear. Her eyes widen as she watches Miguel fall. Tory goes running over to him. I'm about to as well, until I remember I have to check on Sam. I turn around and see her propping herself up on the stairs. I kneel down next to her and put her arm around my shoulder.

With one quick pull, I help Sam up. I have her keep most of her weight on me so she doesn't have to move too much. I think she might have possibly broke something. My heart rushes as I hear an ambulance in the background. As soon as the doctors come in, I begin to yell for help. Sam's wide awake. She doesn't seem tired, she just seems weak. She can barely move her arms and legs.

A few doctors go to Miguel, two come over to Sam. I'm told to back away from Sam. I do as I'm told, but I wish I was right next to her, holding her hand and comforting her.

I check up on a few other people while I wait, trying to distract myself. Not much longer though, as I'm chatting with a few people, I watch the paramedics take a couple people out of the school, Sam being one of them. Without a second of debate, I get in my car and head to the hospital.

My main goal is to make sure Sam is alright. I love her, I need her to know that. I start up my car and drive down the street as fast as I can without breaking the law. I think enough rules have been broken today. I follow behind the ambulance.

My heart pounds as we pull into the hospital. Sam is taken into an area to get examined, in which I'm not able to go to. I instead go to the front of the hospital and wait. While I'm at it, I decide to call the Larusso's. They need to come now.

"Mr. Larusso?" I mumble into the phone once Mr. L finally picks up. "Yes, this is (Y/N)..." I pause and take a long deep breath. "If I were you, I'd come down to the hospital. A big fight went down at school and, uh, Sam got hurt." Mr. Larusso begins freaking out asking me a million questions. "M-Mr. Larusso! I don't know anything yet. I'm waiting, that's why I'm calling to tell you, so you can be here to get updates and visit her when we can."

After a little bit more of trying to calm down Mr. and Mrs. Larusso, they hang up and begin to drive over. I sit myself down in one of the chairs to wait. It doesn't take long for the Larusso's to show up, they instantly come in and comfort me, asking me everything that happened.

After a lot of explaining, the Larusso's freaking out, and one quick power nap, the doctor shows up. As soon as I see the doctor, I instantly feel energized again. I'm not tired one bit. The doctor explains that they're still running more tests, but we could finally go visit Sam.

I let the Larusso's go first. They go back to talk to Sam and I wait. My heart is pounding and I'm shaking out of fear. To calm me down I decide to get on my phone, but that doesn't last long because no matter where I look there's something about the fight. I have messages asking me if I was okay and what happened. There were videos of it, including my fight with Tory. I quickly tucked my phone away, not feeling any better from before.

After 30 minutes, the Larusso's come back, telling me I could go see Sam. I instantly bolt into her room without hesitation. I see her in her hospital bed.

"Thank God you're okay." I give a sigh of relief as I walk over to her. I stand next to the bed

"Well, I wouldn't be okay if it weren't for you." Sam says, reaching for my hand to grab it. "You saved me."

"Sam... I need to tell you something, and it isn't normally something I would just say, but I feel like I need to tell you now after everything that's happened." I stumble over my words. Sam waits for me to tell her. "I love you. Like, love love you..."

Sam stares for a moment and thinks. She doesn't know what to say, but after about a minute, she looks back up at me.

"I think I'm in love with you too..." She mumbles.

Did she actually just say that?
____________________________________________
I hope you liked this one part to my little Imagines series. I will say, this does feel kinda rushed so I'm sorry! I have a lot of school work.