▪︎ Miguel - Take Me Too ▪︎

!!COBRA KAI SEASON 4 SPOILERS!!

A little background info... You and Miguel have been dating for a while.

During the All-Valley Miguel gets hurt, and once you're able to, you run off to check on him. You see him trying to leave, so you stop him, worried.
___________________________________________________

I turn down the hall and spot Miguel. I take a few steps towards him and then call out to him.

"Miguel? What are you doing?" I ask as Miguel walks towards the exit. He pauses in his tracks and turns towards me. He seems upset, less like himself then normal. "Where are you going?" We stand in silence for a moment. I wait for Miguel to respond.

"I'm going to go." He mutters. He pauses, taking a minute to think. "I'm going home."

"You're going home in the middle of the All-Valley? Without letting your mom or Sensei Lawrence know?" I ask. Something still seems very wrong. We stand in silence for a moment longer.

"Yeah...?" He mutters. It doesn't make sense.

"Miguel, tell me the truth." I take a few steps closer to him and grab his hand. Our fingers intertwine. "You think I'm stupid enough to believe this? I can tell you're acting strange." Miguel stares at me, squeezing my hand tighter. He seems as if he's about to cry, but there are no tears in his eyes. No, puffy, red eyes and pink cheeks.

"I'm leaving. That's the truth." He sighs. "It's just a lot further then home..."

"What does that mean?" I instantly feel my heart begin to race. Leaving? Further then home? Miguel looks down at me.

"I'm going to go find my dad. I want to." He pauses. "I need to." I raise an eyebrow and feel my lip quiver.

"So you were going to leave without telling anyone?" I feel my heart race faster. "How far-" Miguel cuts me off.

"Please, no more questions." He tells me as he pulls me into a hug. "I just need to. There's too much stress and I need to escape."

"Did I-" I stop myself from asking another question. I know Miguel told me to stop. I just squeeze him tighter, never wanting to let go. Maybe, just maybe if I hold him like this forever, he won't leave.

"(Y/N)-" He mumbles, trying to let go.

"There has to be another way." I explain.

"(Y/N) I don't want to leave you... but..." He pauses. We stand in silence once more, just hugging. Suddenly, an idea pops into my head. I think it through for a moment and then...

"Take me with you." I blurt out. Miguel's body freezes up and he pulls out of the hug.

"What?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Take me too." I repeat.

"I can't do that. You're family will get mad. You'll get in major trouble." Miguel explains. "I don't want you to get in trouble for my actions."

"Miguel, I wouldn't be this happy or comfortable in my skin if it weren't for you." I let out a sigh. "I need you by my side. It's not like my parents have ever helped me, it's always been you!" Miguel stares at me. He thinks it through. "We could get away together."

"Get away together..." Miguel repeats. He thinks for a moment. "Yeah. We could."

"Really!?" I exclaim. I didn't actually think he'd agree to that. I thought he'd fight me on it.

"Yeah." He pauses, and places his hands onto my cheeks, holding my face. "I need you too, you know? If this is how we eliminate our stress and figure ourselves out then let's do it!" I nod as Miguel pulls me into a quick kiss.

Then the two of us look around. We look at our gi's, the rooms around us, each other. Then we turn around, facing the exit. We grabs hands and begin walking towards the door.

I can tell we're both worried, but I think we feel better being together. With a deep inhale, we open up the doors and take a step outside.

"I'll call and uber. Let's pack our bags and leave." Miguel smiles. I nod, feeling prepared for anything that comes our way.