𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘹 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵!𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

→ 🌸  ;; fluff

→ 🌸 ;; fluff

amane yugi.

warning ; teenage pregnancy

any mean comments will be ignored and mutes will immediately be taken .

please do not copy / translate my writing to any language / or repost / screenshot and send to any social media without any credits .

"Please don't forget th-"

"Yes I know, you want it along with chocolate chip cookies."

Amane chuckled at his girlfriend who had her lips formed into a pout.

She lied on his bed with his pillow held close and between her thighs.

Her grown belly revealed out to the open. Her white tank top lifted upon the baby bump.

"I have gotten everything you asked for! Expect for the chocolate chip cookies. ahem. I got some remaining tools to fix up the baby room, alright?"

"I know you're tired, and I am tired as well. Not as much as you though. H-HEY!-"

"Amane! You butthole.. shush it." , she mumbled and threw his own pillow at his face.

———————————————————

"Hm.. shine bright like a diamond."

She hummed and sang underneath her breath. The yellow colored sponge in her hands as she wiped and cleaned half of the dishes.

Right in the middle of her singing, the house phone began to ring. Causing her to curse underneath her breath for the damn phone interrupting her performance in the kitchen.

She watered and cleaned off her hands from the soap before trying to find the dry kitchen towel.

"Where the fuck..?"

She questioned and looked down, only to find the towel she was looking for on the floor.

She groaned and huffed, so slowly and trying to crouch down to grab it.

...

"Having trouble, baby mama?"

"NO I AM NOT."