𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 .

→ 🍋 ;; lemon

→ 🍋 ;; lemon

yashiro nene .

warning ; this chapter contains adult content. please be aware underage readers.

aged up .

please do not copy / translate my writing to any language / or repost / screenshot and send to any social media without any credits .

Your fingertips nervously played with the end of your dress that you have saved up to buy for yourself. It was your first anniversary with your girlfriend. Yashiro Nene. That cute girl with cute daikon legs.

You didn't understand why nobody liked her because of her thick legs. She was a unique girl with creative ankles. There was nothing wrong with them. They were just jealous because they couldn't be as special as her.

She was just a woman running after someone, someone to be with. She wanted someone to love her. Love her for who she was. Her legs didn't matter. Her personality was important. Not limbs.

She scoffed angrily as she remembered the time that her girlfriend told her she confessed to that boy that admitted that he wasn't into daikon leg girls. You just wanted to straight up bust up that nose. Make his front teeth fall out. Stomp on his head til he was begging for mercy.

She turned and stared at herself in the body sized mirror. Her dress reached right above her knees. Her legs covered by stretchy tights. Her [hair color] hair nicely curled. Her red-lipstick to go along with her dress. Her white gloves covered half of her [skin color] arms. Her free hand keeping her crossbody-purse close to her.

For their anniversary, they both agreed to go to that one expensive restaurant that was around the corner. She promised to pay for the both of them. Yashiro didn't have that, she whined and told her that she didn't have to. She could pay for herself. You, being the loyal girlfriend, just told her that you could pay. She gave up and mumbled to herself with a pout on her lips.

That happened during the school days, it was now the weekend. You never felt so sick. So nervous. Sweat was going down your forehead, gently patting away with a tissue. Careful to not pat away half of your makeup.

She couldn't wait to leave her lipstick pecks on her girlfriends neck, covering her whole neck with red lips.

Her teeth dig lightly on her glossy bottom lip, her cheeks flushing with a dark-red color. After their lovely date, what could happen next? She wouldn't do anything without her girlfriends content.

She was thrown out of her mind by someone knocking on her front door. She was in the kitchen, not so long ago, she walked down the stairs with her heels clicking on the marble floor.

She gulped down her saliva with her hands sweating inside her gloves. Unlocking the door and being greeted by a beautiful sight, her Yashiro looked gorgeous tonight.

Her hair was held up in a nice messy bun. Shiny hair clips in her hair to keep it up. Her dress matching her hair color. It was a beautiful cream-colored dress with jewelry in the center of the chest. Wearing white tights with white flats.

Yashiro had a sweet grin on her nude colored lips. She held out a hand for her lover, [name] softly placing her hand into hers.

"You look drop-dead gorgeous today." , [name] spoke. Leaning over to her girlfriends ear.

Yashiro eyes widened from the tone that came along with that compliment, "Hey. Dinner first."

[name] groaned and rolled her eyes, letting out a soft 'whatever' with a bored expression.

Nene chuckled and pulled her close, also leaning towards her ear, "I promise you. After dinner, dessert will be served. You will be up all night."

[name] had a smug look on her face, she was gonna get this girl nice.

"Now shall we keep going? I'm starving."

__________________________

[name] wiped away the leftover food at the end of her lip, a hum escaping her parted lips.

"I hope you have enough space for dessert."

[name] had it. She couldn't wait any longer. This woman was teasing her. Causing her clit to twitch from the thought of her running, her cunt up her girlfriends tongue.

[name] stood up, gripping her girls wrist that was on the round table. Quickly leaving a tip.

__________________________

[name] growled as her girlfriend licked up her sweet juices, Nene's hands gripping tightly on [name]'s back thighs.

Nene was lied down on the couch, her back pressed against the comfortable cushions. [name]'s hands were pulling on Yashiro's now messy hair. Making her nose bump on [name]'s swollen clit.

The air was human, sweat covered [name]'s clothed body. Her free hand held up her dress to watch Nene hungrily eat her dripping pussy out.

Nene's eyes stared up at [name]'s face, watching her pleasured face. [name]'s hips rocked against Yashiro's tongue. Moaning out and throwing her head back as she felt the sudden urge to squirt.

Yashiro saw that, spreading [name]'s pussy lips to slip her tongue into her begging hole.

[name]'s back arched, "N-Nene!-"

Yashiro hummed against her wet pussy, sending vibrations up her girlfriends clit. Her back arching once again.

She was so close. So close to squirting into her mouth.

Nene quickly pulled away. Slipping out between her girlfriends legs. Leaving a confused [name]. Nene suddenly pushed [name] on all fours. This time, pulling on [name]'s hair. Making her head jerk back from the sudden pull. A gasp being heard from [name]. Yashiro placing her 4 fingers on [name]'s clit. Rubbing her swollen pearl rough.

[name] moaned, drool going down her opened mouth. Calling out her name, she felt herself on the edge. Shutting her eyes closed along with a moaned growl, finally squirting onto her girlfriends hand. Yashiro quickly letting go of her hair to lean down to her squirting pussy, sucking up her juices as she continued squirting. [name]'s upper body falling onto the bed. A pleasured sigh coming from her.

Yashiro chuckled and kissed her girlfriends pussy that was now claimed as hers. Letting her middle finger run up [name]'s wet pussy. Entering her finger into her, Nene hovering over her as she moved [name]'s hair to the side. Leaving light kisses on her lover's neck, her finger curling inside her.

———————————————————
Word count ; 1062

My first lemon!-

Edited.