[🍒] 𝐎𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

Warning; sadness and mention of suicide

I saw many of these TikToks of owners using this sad sound and putting something even more sad along with it. You are technically gonna make a TikTok in this oneshot. So enjoy, and this is what I meant-

Watch it to understand!
And yes, whatever is going on in the video is what is gonna happen.
——————————————————

You sniffed and pulled your colored hoodie over your head, touching the screen of your phone to start the TikTok. Wiping your tears away with the colored sleeve.

The count down started and you held the phone slightly close, once again wiping the tears that fell and held up a peace sign with a sad smile. A empty space beside you as you recorded. A familiar other colored hoodie held up at the empty space beside you.

I kinda wanna feel again..

You stopped the recording to add the photo you had in your gallery. Taken a month ago.

The loving space boy right next to you with his bright smile. Wearing his colored hoodie. And you wearing yours. The recording you just took had the same peace sign and the smile.

Oh god, I wanna feel again.

The TikTok ended and showed the process. Your fist pounding on the surface of your night stand. Screaming and crying in pain as the memories you and Amane had together.

You edited the TikTok and added a small sentence in the photo. A colored box surrounding the words that said, they took you too soon.

Uploading the TikTok with a caption, I Miss you buddy 💔

———————————————————

Words count ; 266

Did this oneshot make sense? I hope it didddd 🥺