[🌸] 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲

Warning ; none

Warning ; none.

Enjoy!
——————————————————

Mother's Day has come. The Yugi twins thought over for what they're wanting to get for their dear mother.

School has just ended and they were wandering around town to find something that is good. Great. Amazing!

Of course, before they left for school. They have both woke up early to make their mother breakfast. And say happy Mother's Day.

They were faced with a ships that had bunch of beautiful flowers that were grown by little seeds. They boy's opened the entrance and walked in. Their eyes wandering around for their mother's [favorite color] that could by chance be a flower!

They spent their time in the shop for a few minutes before they picked out the [favorite color] flower! Now it was chocolate and a big stuffed bear.

They were inside a chocolate shop. So many shaped chocolates. By shape I mean like, heart shape chocolates.. rose shape chocolates. Totally getting the rose shaped one! And so they bought it.

Now it was the bear!

Finally. They got the big bear. It wasn't far from the flower and chocolate shop. It was right around the corner! It saved time. Now if they wanted, they dress up the bear. And they did! They dressed the bear up like their mother.

Now it was time to give [name] their gifts for Mother's Day to her. As they walked in the quiet house, they heard hissing from the kitchen. It was the meat that was being cooked making that noise. They left their gifts on the table along with a colorful note card.

Happy Mother's Day!❤️

——————————————————

Word count ; 291