[🍋] 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭

Requested by ; kousspermpod

Enjoy!
——————————————————

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

A cuddling type along with warm steamy breakfast. A tray on your lap as his arm is wrapped around your neck. Coffee cup in hand as you both watch the colorful TV screen.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

His arms. Like Kou's, he isn't so muscular. Just slight toned. He loves wrapping them around your waist.

Your hips. The way you sway them as you tease him. Has him drooling.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

He loves to have you leaking with his cum deep inside you. Possibly has the wet sticky liquid all over your inner thighs.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Not sure if this is a good secret or not, he loves fucking you with you on your side and your legs closed. Makes you feel way tighter. And have your walls rubbing him just right.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

I don't think he has ever done. But if he has, It probably was Aoi. But thanks to her, he's a big wolf in bed.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Doggy style. With your upper body against the clean sheets and your bottom half up in the air for him.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

He's definitely serious. Who wants to be humorous during a moment like this?

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He has it growing. Not long. Just the way he likes it. Has it perfectly trimmed. Reaches halfway to his button.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

It isn't no one night stand. He got with her when he totally got over Aoi. Dating and then it got at the point. ( I honestly don't know how to respond to this one.)

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He doesn't. He waits for you to come back home from work, he has it hardened and ready for you.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Many!

You can name them!

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Mainly at home. But it can mostly happen at a public restroom. He has to keep you quiet 👀

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

You. Just you. You're so perfect in many other ways.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Knifeplay.

Technically just anything that will hurt you! It can ruin the moment, he will be all over you if you got hurt because of him.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Giving.

Damn, he's such a goddess. He has you cumming in 0.8 seconds (that's not believable LMaO)

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Rough but slow. Not fast, it's just rough.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Sure. Anytime! 👀

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

No!

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

Perhaps more then 4 rounds?

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

Y/N does. But he has her using them in public. Shaking and shifting around a bunch. Not shown. It's just inside of ya.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He doesn't tease!

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He's not loud. He's the kinda like low grunting guy during sometime like this. On the other hand, you're loud asf-

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

Big rough boy xxx

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

Longer then a 6inch?

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Medium. Just between.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

After you're finished with your breakfast, TV off and he has your back pressed against his exposed chest. Sleep now!