𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘺 .

→ 🌸  ;; fluff

→ 🌸 ;; fluff

amane yugi.

warning ; teenage pregnancy

any mean comments will be ignored and mutes will immediately be taken .

please do not copy / translate my writing to any language / or repost / screenshot and send to any social media without any credits .

You suddenly woke up to the awful feeling of needing to throw up, the feeling of food waiting to be gushed out.

Your hand quickly slapped over your mouth from keeping the food from coming up. Ripping off your comfortable blanket that your beloved boyfriend gave to you for your birthday.

It was dark grey with fluffy material going with the color. The inside of the blanket having you nuzzle it tightly.

Her eyes widened and began to tear up from the taste of acid burning her throat. Her feet quickly walking towards the bathroom, slamming the door open. It was just halfway open, so she didn't need to grab the knob.

Lifting up the lid of the toilet and removing her hand from her mouth, she began to throw up the food she had last night. Tears running down her rosy cheeks as her throat began to burn more from the acid. Sobbing and pulling a strand of her natural hair color hair behind her ear.

Her arm wiping off the rest of the nasty liquid that just came out of her mouth. Putting back down the lid and flushing it before sitting down on the toilet-lid.

Her mind began to wonder on how that food that was delicious and made by her boyfriend make her throw up? She enjoyed the meal that easily made her full.

Her eyes also began to wonder along with her mind, her [eye colored] eyes stopping on a black bag that was against the restroom cabinet from the bottom. Her brows raised in worry as she whispered, "I-I'm late."

Both her hands coming close towards her face to cover her mouth in shock, "I-it can't be! He told me that he used protection!-" She cried. Her breathing got caught up in her throat. She couldn't believe it. She was only 17 for god's sake !

Her head turned towards the noise of someone's hand on the sliver knob, keeping the door open. Her eyes looked up to her beloved boyfriend, seeing the worried expression on his handsome face. His head tilted to the side like a confused puppy, his amber shiny orbs locking onto his girlfriend's [eye colored] orbs.

"[Name] are you alright? I just heard running while I was watching TV downstairs. Are you okay? What's with the shocked face?" , he asked with curiosity as he walked towards the love of his life. His hand on her shoulder as he massaged it gently.

He grew even more worried as she just continued to stare at him, "[Name]? What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

Her heart broke at his question with a sad tone. Gasping quietly and standing up to hold his cheeks with both of her hands, "Amane. No baby. You didn't do anything wrong. I-I'm just shocked and scared."

"Scared of what? Did someone do something to you? Was it bad? Babe, tell me!"

She sighed and shook her head, walking towards the sink. Her eyes looking straight at the cleaned mirror. Her fingers began to lift up the baggy T-shirt she was wearing. Lifting it up upwards were her stomach was revealed. Turning to the side to show off the small baby bump to the mirror, an awe look on her face.

Tears began to once blur up her eyesight, the tears running down her cheeks. Looking towards the boy who was watching her every movement. His eyes widening in realization.

"A-are y-"

"Y-yes.. I am."

His body froze, tears also running down his cheeks. Gulping down his saliva. Wiping off his tears with his fingers before he walked slowly towards his pregnant girlfriend. Hugging her from the behind. His hands over hers that was on the bump that was holding their precious angel, "I-I am so glad. Having our own child in our life's."

"But, what am I going to do? Having our creation in our life s-sounds wonderful. But.. what about our parents? They would obviously be, angered and possibly kick us out."

"Don't worry. We will work it out together. With our angel by our sides." , he smiled and nuzzled her exposed neck. Kissing the skin lightly.

She chuckled, her tears coming back to the thought of her baby in her arms.

———————————————————

Word count ; 742

Edited