[🌸/🍋] 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲. 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫.

Warning; just lime!

Warning; just lime!

Another TikTok like thingy lol.

Enjoy!
——————————————————

You scrolled through TikTok as your ghost-boyfriend spoke and played cards with the mokke. Him glancing at the pink creatures and back up at Kou and Yashiro with a smile.

You came across this.. one TikTok video. The girl tied up her hair in a high-pony tail as her boyfriend played video games. Moving the control buttons fast. The boyfriend having a smirk and pressing his back against the couch as his girlfriend bent over, grabbing the purposely placed remote from underneath the couch. A disappointed look on the boy's face. The girl laughing and asking what he thought she was gonna do.

This. This was something you were definitely gonna do to Hanako. To trick him to thinking you were gonna straight-up give him a blowjob while the two students are there.

You slipped your phone into your uniform pocket, a smirk on your face as you leaned over to take your hair in a tight hold. A another mokke was just on the floor in front of him. So this was perfect.

Hanako glances at you for a few seconds before talking to the two special students in front of him. Cleaning and also talking along with Hanako.

You grabbed the hair-tie with your other hand and twisted it. Forming your hair into a high-pony tail. Facing to his side and leaning over towards his lap.

Hanako watched your every movement, his eyes widening in realization as he stuttered, "[name]! N-not now!-"

You quickly picked up the mokke in your hand and straightened your back with a confused-smirk-innocent look, "What are you talking about?"

Hanako sighed and shook his head. A hand over his forehead as he spoke quietly to you, "You naughty girl. When these two kids leave, you're getting spanked."

Let's say that you couldn't walk, nor sit on your ass for a few days.

——————————————————

Word count ; 326