[🌸] 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲

Warnings ; none

Warnings ; none.

I just thought of this. I have been sad and wanted to write something to get my mind of things. Hope it helps me.

Enjoy!
——————————————————

The day has come. Your dream. You have always thought of that day. The day were you are getting married, to someone you dearly love.

It came! Finally.

You have stood up almost all night. You were really excited. Your fingers playing with the blanket that was covering your legs. Protecting you from the cold air getting to you.

You turned your head to the person you are later gonna get married with. Amane Yugi.

The science loving boy was sleeping on his side. Facing away from you, his hands underneath his cheek as he snoozed away.

You scooted closer towards his warm body. Also lying on your side, wrapping your right arm around his waist. Bringing him closer. Causing him to let out a tired hum.

You smiled and brought yourself on the palm of your hand. Your elbow against the mattress. Leaning over to his face and leaving soft kisses around his cheek.

Your arm tightening around his waist as you nuzzled him.

"Excited, baby? Hm.."

He spoke with his tired voice. Half asleep and half awake. You nodded your head, giggling as you continued to place kisses around his cheek. How cute.

You stood still as people helped. Flatting out the long wedding dress that was soon gonna drag behind you.

Your arm in front of you, your other hand holding onto your wrist. Closing your eyes so the girls can do your eyeshadow. Amane was in the other room. Having his friends and others helping him out with his clothing.

You guys ain't supposed to see each other until he was outside. Turned around, facing away from you.

You couldn't wait.

Amane has his back turned towards you. Your white beautiful dress traveling behind you. You were right behind him now. Placing your hand on his shoulder, giving him the signal to turn around.

He did.

His eyes filling with tears as he stared at his soon gonna be wife. She was gorgeous. He swore he was looking at a goddess. Because he was.

She giggled and brushed away his tears with her gloved fingers. Smiling wide at him with her red lips, "Don't cry my dear. I love you. We will do this. Together baby."

———————————————————

Word count ; 397

🥺💕