[🍋] 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭

Title says it all

Title says it all.

Requested by ; littlelovestruck

Enjoy!
——————————————————

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Amane would stay in bed with them. Facing each other while they stare into each other's eye. A few nose kisses. Foreheads together. Pinkies wrapped around each other. How cute.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Definitely his fingers. You know him. He as a thing for them. But not only that.. he can do many things with them to you.

Your breasts are his favorite. Not because the size or how squishy it is. He loves trying to milk you out as you ride him off.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

All over your face. Having some of it drip down your chin. Your tongue out with cum dangling. Dripping down onto the floor. Your eyes closed because his juices were over your beautiful eyelashes.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He loves it when your tongue brushes over his slit while giving him a blowjob. It sends great pleasure through his body.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

He was a sad bullied virgin. So he wasn't so experience. It changed whenever y'all met in a dark classroom that was empty. Only you two. You bent over the desk with your fingers gripping at the edge. Your skirt lifted up so he can watch as his length disappears into you.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

(Bruh image was unsafe)

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

He's serious. Not funny. He wants this moment to be the best.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He's well trimmed. Not much hair but it's growing. Just very slowly.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He's a switch. Definitely one. During the best moment, he's trying his best. To make you and him feel amazing.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

In his dark bedroom, his twin brother in his own bed. Turned, facing away from him. Amane staring up at the ceiling that had glowing green stars. His body shaking as he traveled his fingers up his length, rubbing its sensitive tip. Cumming dry.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Bunch!

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Empty classroom, girl's bathroom stall, in the dark bedroom while his brother sleeps away, etc..

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

The way how you ride him. Leaning back with your hands on his thighs as he lied underneath you. Your legs open wide, showing your wet kitty to the bot in front of you as your hips bounced. Breasts bouncing along. Head being rolled back. Yummy.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He wouldn't smack you with his length without you saying. Because it can hurt 😳🤭

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Both!

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Sometimes slow and gentle. Mostly rough and fast.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Few minutes and y'all are done, walking back to your home room class.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

No!

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

4 rounds?

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

Nope!

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He doesn't tease much. He never will while fucking.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

This boy is loud while you're quiet. How can you do thAt?

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

Sub boy🥺

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

Average boy.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

High!

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He wouldn't sleep until you're asleep. He has to make sure nothing is wrong. Pulling a strand of hair behind your hair as you snoozed away. Forehead kisses and finally sleeping.