[🍋] 𝐊𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭

There's so warning since the title already says it for me

Requested by ; Crystal_Glitter

Aged up

Enjoy!
——————————————————

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

After a long night, he will put on his shirt along with his boxers. Go into the kitchen to cook breakfast for you as y'all cuddle. Watching TV.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Let's say his slight toned body. He isn't so muscular. Slim and perhaps a four pack. Basically it's like his abdomen and v line.

Your waist. He loves grabbing onto those hips and bring your body closer to his. His nose nuzzling the back of your neck.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Loves spilling the stick liquid into your mouth after a rough face fucking. Tongue out with eyes staring up at him.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He loves to stick his fingers into your mouth, it being covered in both of your cum. He won't admit it, he doesn't even need to. You will eventually find out.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

He was a virgin through all of his Highschool years. Sadly. But he's glad he had found someone before graduating. He was a nervous wreck. Couldn't stop complaining about how he wasn't good enough at doing it.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

The sexy lift. Him on top of you as your legs were wrapped around his. (I had to legit search up sex positions.)

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Serious has he can be.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He's well groomed. Curled and not so long. But also not so short.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He's a gentle boy! He wouldn't do such without your content. You want the way you want it? Ask for it. You ask, you shall receive!

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He never done. He has always kept his hands away from a treasured spot. He does like in a house of 2 people. His older brother and little sister. But that changed whenever he met you!

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Kinks..

You name them!

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

The bedroom, inside the shower, library 👀, etc..

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

The way how you moan out his name. It's so pretty. Reaching out for him and wrapping your limbs around his torso as he pounded into you. Your mouth close to his, softly moaning his name.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

No wouldn't do it for you don't ask him to!

No cutting!

No knifeplay!

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He prefers to be giving it. His face deep deep your thighs as he watched your face expressions. His licks and sucks feeling like cloud 9..

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Is there a such as Slow rough? I suppose!

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Time would be short if it's happening in a public bathroom. Don't worry, y'all will finish at home.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

No he doesn't!

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

He seems to be a 2 round guy. Y'know?

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

None! He doesn't but Y/N does. They're rarely added in the moment.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He doesn't tease! He isn't that type of boy.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

They have neighbor's so his groans are low. Some few hard breathing and growls.

Y/N tries! Always having her face buried on his shoulder to keep her tune down.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

For a headcanon.. he would be completely different!

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

Let's see.. around a 6-8inch.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Not very much. It's in the middle.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He doesn't fall asleep immediately. A few minutes would pass as they're cuddling. Hasn't fell asleep but Y/N did. She was exhausted.