[🌸] 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐘𝐮𝐠𝐢 𝐱 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Warning ; perhaps some cussing and some depressing moments

Teenager father!

Enjoy!
——————————————————

The moment you were born. The moment is knew he would do anything for his daughter.

The time he saw you had the same colored hair of his. Life has never felt so special until you came in. He knew, he really knew, he will keep you protected. From the hell from this world.

The mother was once his best friend. His only. One. It has been over since when she slashed at him, holding up a colored pregnancy test that had a '+' on it. He didn't mean to. He apologized as much as he can. She didn't take in his words and continued to yell at him until her throat began to hurt.

They have kept their distance when they had an argument. Her belly began to grow. Every day became weeks. Weeks became months. Then her birthday passed.

She texted him that one night, "I am getting rid of the baby. It reminds me too much of us. Too much of you."

He made her promised that whatever she did to the baby, it would be the end of her. He wanted that kid. For himself. He would take care of it if she didn't want to.

He visited the hospital that was near by when he got gotten the news of his ex best friend going into labor.

Walking back and forth as he winced, hearing the painful screams of someone he once loved. The one who promised him that whatever what will happen. She will stay with him no matter what. She lied.

When he walked into the room were the mother of his kid lied, was a small container that held the baby. The new light of his life.

Excitement filled his body. But so did anxiety. What if the baby didn't look exactly like him? He was gonna have to deal with it..

His heart dropped when he saw the sleeping peaceful face of his new princess. His daughter. His daughter was his new princess.

He looked in awe as you stretched your small baby limbs. Your back arched along with your limbs reaching for different places.

You had on a plain blue diaper with a cute pink bean on your head that held his colored hair. Your small fingers begging to grip on something.

Without thinking, he reached his hand down so your small plushy fingers can wrap around his large ones. His mouth in a small gap as he watch you adorably grip on his finger.

Looking around for a doctor, to ask if he can hold this little girl. Getting a answer that was a yes. He leaned down slight, his hands going underneath your armpits and lifting you up to his chest. His hand on your back as the other one held your bottom up.

The one of your back rubbing your soft baby skin. Tears began to fill up his vision as he thought on how his life would be so different with his daughter included.

His brother would love to play with his niece. Oh how he thought it was so cute.

The mother left without a word when she was allowed to leave, not wanting to do anything with him and her daughter. Her under part was now ruined because of that girl.

Right when he got home with his sleeping daughter, Tsukasa was immediately there. Taking his small niece from the fathers arms. Cradling the little girl in his arm, the tip of his finger booping her button nose.

She had half of her mothers features. Her eyes were a red colored. Long lashes and her nose. Chubby cheeks and rosy lips. She also had half of her fathers, raven choppy colored hair. Her fathers smile. And half of his colored eyes mixed with the mothers.

You had grew up to be the strongest girl. He taught her many ways to keep herself away from getting hurt.

You were now the age were he became a father. 13-14 years old. You had the quite looks.

Your raven hair reached your waist, you were at least around 5'4. Every well taught. Uses her manners. And has every guy and girl falling for her beautiful looks.

Amane has told her to let her hair grow before they can cut it. To shoulder length.

You used some makeup. Eyeliner, your eyebrows, fake eyelashes, and some lip gloss.

Amane smiles as he saw his daughter walk out out of her bedroom, dressed in her prom dress for the year. She was such a beautiful sight, "My big girl! You're gorgeous. Who are you going with?"

She chuckled and pulled a strand of her raven colored hair behind her ear that had glowing jewelry, "Going with a group of friends, father."

"Very well. Don't be going making out with random boys, alright?"

She cringed and brought her hand up to her face in embarrassment, "Father! Of course not!"

"Great. Now enjoy!"

———————————————————

Word count ; 832

Enjoy it! Part 2 will come up. Gonna be angst maybe! 🥺👉👈