[🍒] 𝟗𝟏𝟏

Crazy!Tsukasa x Reader

Warning ; angst, perhaps some blood. Be aware!

Enjoy!
——————————————————

Your fingertips glazed over the number keys, pressing your finger down on it and causing a number to pop up on the phone screen. Glancing over to your Psycho boyfriend who stared holes into your back.

You held up the phone to your ear, showing off a fake smile along with a happy tone.

"Hello. 911 here. How can I help you?"

"Hello! Yes.. I have been wanting to order a pepperoni pizza."

"Ma'am.. this is 911."

"Ah, yes! With extra cheese."

Tsukasa flashed a smirk before walking out of the room [name] was in. She followed his order. What a good girl.

[name]'s eyes glanced once again, seeing that he wasn't there anymore. Her hand cupped the bottom half of the phone. Moving her mouth closer to the mic and whispering low.

"Help me."

"Ma'am? What's going on? What's the emergency?"

"Don't think I can take it.. With every drama a piece of me dies."

Her eyes wandered to the window that flashed with light. Tsukasa was just leaving now. He kept her up, upstairs. She couldn't leave. And he wouldn't come back for the rest of the day.

"Like some kind of sadist.. I think he likes the pain in my eyes."

"Ma'am-"

She cuts the woman off. Her voice a bit louder now.

"He knows that I'm lovesick.. he kissed me and promised I will be alright.."

Her eyes faced down to the small coffee table. She was just talking to her doctor a few minutes ago. She put herself on mute when Tsukasa walked in.

"We both know it's bullshit.. the longer I am with him, the less I am alive."

"What's your addre-"

"Doctors on the other line cause he's not coming home tonight and I just took my very last pill.. need something to numb the pain, demons knocking on my brain. I think they're coming in for the kill."

"Ma'am please liste-"

"Nine one one, I need someone! My baby plays me like a game and I am not having fun..!"

"Help me please. He can hear everything, get here before he kills me!"

——————————————————

Word count ; 364

🥺👐