[🌸] 𝐘𝐮𝐠𝐢 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐱 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Warning ; none

Warning ; none.

Just a lovely Older sister having a sibling time with the Twins (soon)🥺✌️

Enjoy!
——————————————————

After your parents left to go somewhere for their 15th anniversary, you were left to babysit your annoying 13 year old brothers.

You wanted to be the only child in the house. You were stern when your mother announced that she was having another child. Child.

It was only meant as a single child. As only one. Not two babies. You couldn't believe that your parents decided to have a night, and get your mother pregnant.

Your parents were 15 when they met, your mother had you at 16. They didn't plan to have a baby during their school years.

You mother had to stay home to breastfeed you when you were crying, had to change your diaper whenever you did something natural.

Yes, you called your brothers annoying. Because they are. Always busting themselves into your bedroom without knocking.

Oh how that time was so, awkward. Awkward when your two brothers walked on you while you were changing. You gave them both bumps on their head for not knocking, your voice was deep and scary when you warned them to never do it again.

You remembered that time when you got your first period, you were sitting on the tan colored sofa with your twin brothers. They watched closely at the bright colored screen. They came to be interested on the show that was playing.

You huffed out air and stood up, muttering out a little, 'I will be back. I'm gonna go get a drink.'

When you left to the kitchen, a big blood stain that was on the seat you were sitting on. The older twin turned his head the look for the remote. Finding it by the bloodstain.

Amane patted his younger brothers shoulder to get his attention, "Hm? What is it Amane?"

Amane pointed down at the red stain, Tsukasa brows furrowing in confusion. His wide grin has fell into a straight line, "Why is there blood? That's [name]'s seat! Is she okay?"

Amane had a worried look on his face, shrugging his shoulders before calling out for his mom, "Mom! Come here! It's emergency!"

They both heard their parents running down the stairs with scared expressions, "What is it? Is everyone okay? Are you babies hurt?!" The parents spoke with worry, their words  being the same.

"Mom! Dad! There's a blood stain on [name]'s seat!" , The twins spoke at the same time.

The mom had her brows raised in surprise, looking at her husband with a excited face, squealing out as she spoke, "Honey! It's happening! Our big girl is turning into a woman! I will be back. I'm gonna go get her prepared."

The mom walked away to who knows where, just knowing that she is gonna go find [name].

"Dad! What does that mean? [name] turning into a woman?" , Tsuaksa asked, his voice high pitched.

The dad rubbed the back of his neck nervously not knowing how to explain, "Well, you two get ready.. it's gonna be real gross."

——————

The twins had a disgusted look on their face, "What?! Ew! They bleed through there?! What even is a vagina?! What does one look like!?"

The dad chuckled, "Don't worry your two pure heads, you will out found later in life."

The twins continued yelling out questions, the mom walking in with a uncomfortable [name]. The mom holding up a finger to her red lips, telling the twins to keep their voices down.

"Now, you two.. don't anger [name] for the rest of the week, alright?"

"Okay, mommy!"

———————————————————

Part two will be coming up! Sorry for it being a short oneshot. And sorry for the mention of period 🤭

Word count ; 602

Edited.