[🌸] 𝐘𝐮𝐠𝐢 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐱 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Warning ; Bit of sad moments, possibly some suicidal thoughts

I have always wanted to make a happy and kinda depressing oneshot of the twins and the reader as their mother.

Enjoy!
——————————————————

You remembered that time were you found out that you were pregnant with two angels. Twins.

After the wedding, you and your husband had a special night. Both agreed to having one child. It was miracle when god blessed you with two children in one tummy.

You kept that memory of having a Ultrasound that one day, you cried happy tears when you saw your two babies heads, arms, and their small baby feet. Reaching your arm out to touch the screen, wanting to feel their smooth baby flesh skin against your hand, "My babies.."

You kept their first baby ultrasound pictures in a picture frame by your Queen sized bed. Lying on your back with your two hands on your belly, your diamond ring shining. Your head turned towards the frame. Your vision blurring with tears. You loved them both already, soon you're gonna have two strangers crying in your arms.

In your old Facebook page, you took pictures of the twins baby shower. Even videos. Your husband by your side with a huge excited grin on his face. Holding onto the Confetti Cannon Giant in both of your hands. You had on a white skin tight dress. To show off yourself huge 5 month belly. Red lipstick on with your hair braided beautifully.

Everyone counted down from 5, looking at your husband before everyone was finished. Twisting the bottom and having blue powdered in the air. Everyone screaming in happiness, jumping up and down and hugging their friends. You had your two hands covering your mouth in surprised, tears going down your rosy cheeks as you hugged your husband happily.

You remembered that night when you were making yourself a snack while your husband was in your guys shared bed. You had another painful contraction, holding tightly on the counter as you blew out air. Your body leaned down and eyes closed tightly as you let out a cry of pain.

Liquid dripping down onto the wooden floor, you were about to go into labor. You screamed out for your husband before another contraction came.

Your husband holding onto your waist as his free hand held onto the bag full of yours and the babies clothes. A towel underneath you so you wouldn't wet up the chair seat.

Lying in the hospital bed as you held up a peace sign with a exhausted smile on your face, your husband recording the whole birth along with pictures.

After the hours of pushing, your two sweet little boys were beside you in a machine. Wires in their arms as they both slept peacefully. Diapers covering their bottom half's. Your hand through the hole to touch your creation. Your babies one hand wrapping around your finger. You were crying once again, you will never forget this moment.

Now you watched them both grow up, alone.

Your husband had died. He was sick and really weak. He couldn't get up from their bed. He died in his sleep, you unplugged the machines that were beside the bed. Got the wires out of your husbands arm, took out the mechanical ventilator from his mouth.

You cried all night, you loved him dearly. He helped you through tough times. Was your Highschool sweetheart. Protected you when you were made fun of. He called you his 'love of my life."

Now that he was gone, who was gonna help you raise your kids? He shouldn't have died. You wished it was you who died. If he continued living, he would be happily alive with his two sons. Playing baseball, going to ice cream shops, and buying them both new toys.

You cooked dinner, waiting for your two sons to get home from school. Oh how you wished that they would stay home with you forever, to spend a bunch of time together.

Your hair was in a tight ponytail as you grabbed the Handel of the spatula, flipping over the meat. You hummed a sweet tune that your sons listened to everyday when they did their homework.

Your pink apron was tied tightly on your waist, having slight food stains on the now dirty apron. You heard the door open along with the voice of your older son, "Anyone home?"

You smiled wide and turned off the stove. Running towards your sons, they were way taller then you, "Hello my sweet babies! How's school? I made your favorite."

"School is really close to the exams, it's becoming harder and harder. But it was alright." , your son that was really interested in science replied.

"Oh, exams huh? Oh let me tell you honey, when mommy was your age.. She was stressed out about it. She deeply hated them. But don't stress out about it like your mom did, or else you will get white hairs." , she chuckled and walked towards the kitchen. Preparing their plates.

"Oh I won't, don't worry about it mother." , he spoke as Amane took of his shoes by the door. Tsukasa following along.

Tsukasa quickly walked into the kitchen. Helping out his mother with getting the food onto the plates, chirping as he spoke excitedly, "So, how was your day mommy? You look exhausted. Were you going through the memory book again, mom?"

She hummed, she didn't want to disappoint her sons, they knew how badly it hurts her when she goes over the pictures. Her husband, when she was pregnant, both of their first steps, celebrating their birthdays, and starting pre-k. Not all of the photos broke her.

Only the photos of her dead husband.

She really wished he was right here with her, kissing her forehead and telling her how much he loved her. She missed that. She missed him.

"The memory book? Would you be mad if I said yes?" , she said with her voice breaking.

"Of course, not! I would never be mad at my mom."

———————————————————

Part two would come up!

Thank you guys so much for 100+ reads. Please vote 🥺👉👈

Word count ; 1010

Unedited.