𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 .

→ 🌸 ;; fluff

→ 🌸 ;; fluff

warning ; none.

please do not copy / translate my writing to any language / or repost / screenshot and send to any social media without any credits .

You sighed and rubbed your right arm, you had discoloration patches. You were really insecure about your skin.

You had many people look at you like you were crazy in the head. You would rather stay at home then going to school, you could their stare digging holes into your sensitive skin.

You had little bits of friends, they were all mostly girls. Girls that face reality and accept with what you were born with. You were really grateful. You could name one friend! And that was Yashiro Nene. Along with her best friend, Aoi Akane.

You were wearing your sweater over your uniform. Your arms crossed over your chest as you nervously walked by many students. Your head low as you stared down at your feet. You wanted to quickly walk away and talk with Nene.

Your heart was beating fast and you had a worried expression on your face. You knew what these people thought of you. You heard them gossip about you before, your skin felt like there was pointy needles poking at your skin. Those were the eyes. They felt like hurtful needles.

"Come on.. where are you Nene?"

She saw Yashiro's hair flow behind her, looked like she headed towards the old restroom. She was now alone. She escaped that hallway full of tall students.

She closed her eyes and let out a tired sigh. Her shoulders dropping. Her fingertips playing with the end of her sweater sleeves. Putting a strand of [hair color] hair behind her pierced ear. It was a diamond earring that her mother gave to her.

Her parents were divorced. She lived with her angered father. He didn't know how to cool down when frustrated. He got mad at her for the littlest thing. She cried for nights when those moments happen. He threatens her. Almost every single night.

She flinches whenever someone moves a inch. She was beaten whenever her father felt like it.

She quickly followed her friend into the old girl restroom. Her two hands holding on each other. Her eyes landing onto her figure, then looking at the male who was speaking to her, "N-Nene? Why is there a boy in the g-girls restroom? Why the hell is he floating?-"

Nene quickly turned towards the voice of the discoloration girl, surprised expression on her face, "[name]! You could see him?"

"O-of course I can! Are you crazy? It isn't like he's a ghost. Still, why is he still floating?"

Hanako stared, confused look on his face as he watched her every movement, "Nene? Who's this? Her skin, its.. beautiful. Very rare."

"Indeed, Hanako! It is very rare. She's a beautiful sight. It's disappointing that others see her different."

———————————————————

Word count ; 478

I guess this is kinda like a life lesson, you're beautiful no matter what. God doesn't create ugly. We are all humans, and us humans have feelings. You should always accept someone for what they came out as. Keep in mind bb's 🥰

Unedited.