[🍒] 𝐘𝐮𝐠𝐢 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐱 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Warning ; dead corpse, depressed moments, please be aware

Warning ; dead corpse, depressed moments, please be aware. And plus sadness.

No this is not part two of the Yugi Twins x Mother! Reader. I wanted to do some sadness.

Play the video on top until I say so.

Enjoy!
——————————————————

You had a bright smile on your face. Your hand holding onto the Handel of the pan that held your twins favorite food.

You had just gone out to get the stuff you needed to make it. You couldn't remember the time you walked back home.

Your brows furrowed as you tried to remember, your thinking suddenly stopped as your son's walked into the house with a phone pressed up against his ear. The other twin had a anxious look on his face, his two hands place over the center of his chest.

Amane had his head low as he took in the words carefully from the phone, his brows raised in worry.

"Honey, what's going on? Is everything going alright?" , you asked as you wiped your two hands dry.

They didn't respond, this made you very scared. They never ignored you, they always responded with their voices high.

You walked over to them, your hand holding onto your apron. Your footsteps being soft.

"Boys? Why ain't you guys answering me? Answer me!" , you spoke with your voice raised. An stern look on your face.

Amane looked up at his brother Tsukasa. Tsukasa's eyes tearing up as he spoke, "Where's mommy? Is she alright? What happened? Amane tell me!"

"Babies! I am right here. Look at me!" , you began to spoke with your voice ragged.

"S-she's gone.. right when we passed those police cars.. they were surrounding her body Tsukasa. We couldn't see her." , Amane spoke as he lowed the phone.

[name] gasped. Her fingers going up to tug on her hand, "W-what are you talking about?! I am right here!"

Tsukasa began to cry, his two hands pulling hard on his bag straps. Amane holding a hand over his mouth as he rubbed his younger twins back.

Amane looking up, not wanting to see his twin cry his eyes out. He shut his eyes tight.

( play the video now! At 1:57 please! And wait until video is over. )

[name] came closer, her eyes blurred with tears, her hands coming up to her older son's face, "W-what are you talking about? C-cause I am right here.."

Her voice was now beginning to break, her voice weak and soft as she cried out, her twitching fingers coming up to his face, her hands cupping his face, only for her hands to go slightly through him, "Darling am right here.."

"Close your pretty eyes, my butterfly.. baby have no fear.." , her two fingers went up to his father's colored eyes, her fingers going over his eyes like if she was shutting them for him. Only for her fingers to do nothing.

She dropped onto her knees, her arms covering her head as she screamed. Her face cheeks covered in her tears. Hiccuping and speaking speaking softly again, "Honey, hold on for me.."

( wait for the part to come! )

"Stay right here.."

"I'll stay here with you, my dear.."

"Look up to the sky.. I am still alive. Because you want me to be.."

( wait for the part to come! )

"Remember my dear."

"You're strong."

"And loved."

"You're beautiful.. so beautiful."

"And you belong, here on earth."

"I love you."

——————————————————

Word count ; 538

Sorry for it being short! I apologize! 🥺

My uh, first lyrics video. Don't judge. Again, I am not sure if this is even an angst-

Unedited