𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 .

→ 🌸  ;; fluff

→ 🌸  ;; fluff

amane yugi.

warning ; none.

any mean comments will be ignored and mutes will immediately be taken .

please do not copy / translate my writing to any language / or repost / screenshot and send to any social media without any credits .

"Tsukasa! Can you go get [name]'s pink bottle in my bedroom? I think it fallen between the wall and my bed."

"Okay, Amane!"

"Thank you!"

He sighed and brought his crying daughter up to his chest. Rubbing her back and swaying himself slowly to calm her down.

"Quiet, now.. you been crying ever since last night! Daddy barely got any sleep because of you, princess." , He whispered in his daughters ear. Humming a sweet tune as her crying slowly became hiccups.

"I found it, Amane!"

"Great! Now go clean it so I can make her milk later. I have to go change her diaper.. it's heavy."

He sighed once more, pulling her close and walking into the upstairs bathroom. Placing her down on her pink patterned changing table.

"Now, let's get you cleaned stinky."

He spoke as he slapped on his blue gloves.

———————————————————

"Now.. finished! Finally.." , he wiped off his sweat from his forehead with a blow.

"You did a big one.. it took FOREVER." , he chuckled and threw away his gloves into the mini trash can. Blooping her nose afterwards.

"Back hurts.." , He yawned and stretched. Leaning back slightly.

"Time to-" , he stopped halfway.

She silently grunted.

"Did you just-"

Grunts once more.

"Yep, you did.. Goddammit [name]!" , He groaned into his hands.

———————————————————

[name] 4 years old

And Amane is 17

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"

"What is it, baby?"

"Look what I drew!" , she giggled and showed him a drawing she did by hand.

"It's beautiful! How about you go tell your uncle Tsukasa to hang it up on the fridge. Hm?"

"Okay, daddy!" , she yelled high pitch before calling out for her uncle loudly.

"Uncle Tsukasa!-"

———————————————————

"Daddy! Don't go!" , she cries out. Her fingers trying to pull her dad back into the classroom. Only to fail miserably.

"Princess, I have to go.. this is your first day at pre-k. And I still have school work to do, so be a good girl for daddy. Alright?"

"B-but.. daddy!" , she cried.

"I-I don't w-want.. you to go..!" , she sniffed as she rubbed at her tear stained cheeks. Hiccuping as her tears kept continuing down her rosy chubby cheeks.

"Baby.. don't cry. Daddy will be back after pre-k ends. Alright? Daddy always keeps his promises. Doesn't he, baby?"

She hiccuped and nodded her head.

"Good. Now, I will go. Have a great shiny day, honeybun." , he smiled sweetly before placing a kiss onto his daughter's head.

———————————————————

Word count; 432

I will create a part two! And this is the only time I will upload a oneshot here.

Edited.