Introduction/Characters 🌊

Hey my loves, I would just like to say before we get into the book thankyou so much for giving this book a go!

This book is the second book for my Jordan King series.

It would be easier if you read She's Different Now... before reading this one because it would just make it easier to understand what's going on

Another thing I want to say is that my other book, She's Different now, is more about Jordan and Callie going back with their father and getting those bonds back and moving on with their life in a better way then when they were with their mum. That book is more of the brother/family kinda vibe, but this one you will find out when you read it.

I'm not going to bother putting all the photos of the characters in and all that because they are in the other book, so if you want to see what who looks like I will write the chapters down so you can see, the photos will either be at the top of bottom of the page.

the king family: Introductions/Characters
Kyle: house/cast 7
Casey: chapter 11
Ashton: chapter 16
Bluey: chapter 17
Carly: chapter 22
Parker: chapter 22
Throne: chapter 26
Arrow: chapter 26
Elias: chapter 52
(there are some other characters no more then 5 but they aren't important to this book and if they get mentioned it will only be once maybe twice. The characters above are ones that you will be seeing in this story at some point or another)

But that being said, clearly if there is someone new coming in the book I will put a photo in and maybe make an aesthetic depending on the persons character in the story.

But if I use any photos in the story or music I got them off of Pinterest or YouTube they do not belong to me and all rights go to the rightful owner. The only things that are mine and belong to me would be any aesthetics that get put in.

And I think this should go unsaid, but if you don't like my books for whatever reason that's fine you don't have to read them, but if you do like them and support these books thank you so much.

I put this in the other book, you can write anything in the comments just please don't be nasty to each other or to me or the book itself because if need be I will delete your comment and block you.

I will be updating as much as I can, but at least once a week every Saturday. If I don't get a chapter out on time or whatever, sorry; but please remember I do have a life outside of Wattpad and there are some things that are more important then updating. That being said I will still try my best to get the chapters up.

Please don't copy my stuff as well because if you do copy my work I will report you do what I need to get it taken down from you. You don't need to copy my anyway, you are more then capable to come up with your own amazing story and don't need to copy mine. You are more then welcome to use some things in the story but PLEASE just ask me first because some things in this book and my other book are stuff that have happened to me or is related to people I know.

But anyway, I hope you enjoy this book.

Let me know your thoughts and opinions on it.

Please remember to vote and comment!

Much love,

Amelia xox