c h a p t e r 11 🌊

"Right here"

When I hear them speak I turn around and am meet with the eyes that belong to my dear father.

I don't say anything back because I don't feel the need to and I have nothing to say so I just stand there and look at him while he does that same

"Hello again, may I ask what are you doing in my house?" dad asks this time looking over my shoulder and talking to Braxton.

"Uh Jordan and I have an assignment to work on" Braxton says to him and dads eyes flicker back to me

"Yep, come on lets go" I say and grab my things again and try to walk out the room but as I'm walking with Braxton following I can hear him say something else but I don't respond back to him

"Jordan later tonight I need to talk to you about something" is all he says but I quickly make my way up the stairs and before I know it I am walking into my room and sitting on my bed with Braxton not far behind making himself at home sitting on the ottoman at the end of my bed.

"Well lets get this done with" I say to him as I open my laptop and take out my books and notes and he does the same and for the next hour and a half that's all we do and sometimes talk about the slides but mainly just get information and go over who will talk about each slide.

"Right come on, lets have a break this is starting to hurt my head" Braxton says while closing his computer and putting his book in front of him with the rest of his stuff.

I can honestly say I'm surprised at how much work he has done, I thought he would just sit there and not do any but he has done about 50 percent worth of the work.

Wanting a small break as well before my head explodes I close my laptop and move it away from me and look at Braxton who is looking around the room not saying anything.

"So what do you want to do now?" I ask him and he looks back at me with a cheeky smirk across his face

"Well I mean we could..." he says while moving his body around so he is facing me completely

"Get your mind out of the gutter that's not what I meant" I say to him as I get up and walk over to my closet and close the door and quickly change into a pair of shorts and an oversized t-shirt.

When I get back into my room I see him now standing at the desk in the corner of the room that faces the window, holding something in his hands.

"Watcha look at" I ask when I sit back against the headboard of my bed and check my phone to see all the notifications that I will answer later because I'm to lazy.

"Why do you have so many lighters?" he asks me turning around to show one of my favourite bong lighters in his hands

"One you can never have to many lighters, and two in case one runs out and I need another one" I explain to him and he looks behind me and into the little box that I forgot to put away that has my many many lighters. I also have a little makeup stands that's made for lipsticks and stuff like that but it also holds my lighters. I have way over 200 lighters. 

"But still, do you smoke?" he asks

"Weed yeah, do you?" I ask him, not really thinking about smoking and getting stoned. I haven't been high for a day now, last time I smoked was yesterday morning.

"Yeah I have" he tells me and I look at him with a question in my eyes and he shrugs and nods so I get up out of bed grab my special bag from my closet and a clean bong before grabbing a lighter and opening my widow and climbing out. But when I turn around he is still inside standing by the window sill.