c h a p t e r 16 🌊

Jayden's POV:

"Hello?" I say into the phone after it starts ringing, but its an unknown number.

I hate these phone calls.

"Hello, is this Jayden King?" says the man on the other end.

I'm hating this even more.

"Yes this is he, may I ask who is this?" I ask him back and look up for a second to see everyone's eyes on me all wondering who's on the other side.

"Right this is Officer Gilby, I'm calling about your daughter Jordan. It appears she was at some kind of party and she has since been arrested" he explains to me and I cant help the sigh that leaves my lips while my head drops and I stare at the ground.

"Ok, I will be there soon" I say before quickly ending the call.

I'm not even surprised that she has been arrested at 4 in the morning, I'm just glad I wasn't asleep and that I didn't have to wake up to my phone blaring in the middle of the night because if that was the case I would have woken Callie up as well because she feel asleep in my bed tonight.

"Who was it?" Mateo asks me after a second of just silence.

"Uh it was the police station, telling me the Jordan has been arrested for being involved in a fight" I say while running my hand over my face and standing up.

"Here, about I go pick her up" Kelsey says to me and I just look at her and she gives me a faint smile and I nod and smile at her.

"Be back soon, don't miss me to much" she says to us while leaning down and kissing Jake before going out the front door and the next thing you can hear is the car speeding.

Third person POV:

As Kelsey drives over to southside to pick up her troubled niece, all the men at home talk about everything that has happened and the Americans that are still very much alive in the warehouse.

Harmed but alive.

Because of what they believe in none of the males in the family have placed a hand on Gabrielle, they have been leaving her by herself everyday. No one has touched her at all the only time she sees anyone is every 3 days when she gets old bread and a spoonful of chicken and rice just to make sure she doesn't die. That have purposely not physically harmed her because they want Jordan to have all the say in that one, same with Conner and Tony. They still beat the shit out of them but not nearly as they want to because again its up to Jordan. It all happened to her so she should have the biggest affect on them.

While they are thinking about mafia and violent things Kelsey has got a completely different train of thought.

She's thinking about Jordan, and only Jordan.

She has already decided that she isn't going to go straight back home, instead she is going to get something to eat and hopefully talk to Jordan.

Kelsey knows that it is going to be anything but easy having a decent conversation with her but she can hope. She's not going to go and tell the guys back at the house about what they might talk about but she is hoping a little bit that Jordan might tell her what's going through her head and what she has been doing when she goes out.

She wont flat out show it but she is worried about Jordan, like everyone else is.

Worried about the parties,

And the drinking and getting high.

She's worried that one night she will meet the wrong people, or try the wrong thing.