c h a p t e r 15 🌊

Jordan's POV:

I have lost it,

Completely lost the plot.

Not only did I actually speak more then a sentence to dad today

I also found out about what happened.

AND I held his hand on the way home after he told me about his dad.

But as of now, I'm sitting on my floor blasting music into my air pods and drawing random little things that pop into my head. 

But I'm mainly trying to just not think about everything that happened today.

Even though I spoke to him today and wasn't a complete bitch to Gracie doesn't mean I forgive him or have gotten over everything that has been done. And doesn't mean that I want to spend time with them or be the happy little family that I know they want. 

Am I being a bitch?

Yeah, probably.

Do I care?

No, not in the slightest. 

Am I going to keep smoking weed, and drinking and acting like a bad bitch?

Yes Ma'am I am. 

With that being said, I'm actually going out later tonight with Carly and we are going to be drinking and getting high. 

And I know alright I know. 

People think its bad how I deal with everything, and that I'm another cliché girl who uses alcohol and drugs to deal with the shitty hand she's been given. 

And so what if I am. 

I'm not getting in to much trouble and I'm not physically hurting anyone. 

Most of the time. 

And even if Carly and I use weed and drinks to deal with everything that happened. 

It's not like we forget everything, 

It just mellows it down so its not as intense. 

If you know what I mean by that. 

By anyway, enough of that mushy feeling stuff. 

And onto more fun light hearted stuff. 

Lets get stoned!

Without think much about anything else other then the weed in my bedside table. I get up completely forgetting about the drawings on my floor and making my way over to the table. When I get the weed and the grinder I get the newest plastic bottle that I burnt and a light and going into my bathroom. Quickly chucking on a jumper that needs to be washed anyway I also put some water into the bong before going over to my window and I'm sure you know the drill by now. 

I should really buy a glassy and I have got a few glassys but I never use them because I also end up dropping and breaking them when I'm ripped, so I would just rather burn a plastic bottle and use that for months and just wash it out when I'm done. And I know, think about the turtles; and I do think about them. That's why I also take my plastic things to the proper place that we get told to take them. So don't yell at me because I'm doing my part to save the cute little turtles!

And because I'm the biggest lightweight in the country after 2 full cones I'm fucked but smoke another one anyway and then I climb back in my window and rises the bottle out in the bathroom so my room doesn't stink completely like weed.

And then I get ready. 

I quickly have a shower but don't bother washing my hair and then after that I get dressed and do my makeup.