c h a p t e r 1 🌊

Blakes POV:

"What did you say to her?" my dad roars out at the top of his lungs while pulling his arm back and then swinging it forward and cracking on Tony Millers nose.

We have been playing this game for eleven months now.

Eleven months.

Pretty much a year!

And I'm over it,

I think we all are.

I'm surprised he isn't dead yet, but I think the only reason dad kept him around was because he is the best punching bag we have because he gives the best reactions.

We still have no idea what happened to Jordan while she was with the crazy American fucks.

She didn't say a word at the hospital to us, the only time she really spoke when we were with her was when she told us to get out and fuck off.

And not a word since, nothing from Jordan in eleven months.

She hasn't spoken to us, it almost a year; and on the very odd chance she does she just says to fuck off.

She's not the same, she's different.

And fair enough from what we do know about what happened it makes sense she's changed.

But there's something else, she was in hospital for just under two weeks. The first week she was there she kinda just sat there and didn't do anything. Almost lost in space and she wouldn't let anyone see her. But after the first week when ever she looked at us instead of a blank stare her eyes where filled with utter hate and disgust like I haven't seen before. She would only speak to a handful of people and when she would speak to them we were never in the room with her.

Carly, Parker, the Bluey person and then some of the guys that came to the house after the awful dinner with dad and his ex Mrs, whatever she was.

Not even ash

He came in everyday, and tried to speak to her.

The first week no one but family was able to see her, but the second week we thought she would be dying to see him but when she did she looked at Carly who was with her and Carly told him to get out, Carly screamed some more at him telling him to leave but never said why.

We asked her what happened and why Jordan didn't want to see him but she said she wasn't telling us a thing because its not her place, and we asked Parker but he didn't know.

When Jordan was allowed to come home, Ash came by everyday again but she still wasn't having it and didn't utter a word to him, and then one day he came over here to talk to us and not Jordan and said that he was leaving for a bit to sort some things out and that he thinks it will be better for Jordan if she is by herself with just her family for the moment.

And that was 10 and a half months almost 11 months since we last saw him, last time we heard from him.

And on to how Jordan is.

Well, she still lives in the house and hasn't moved out; so that's good. But since she has been out of the hospital she isn't home very much, like next to never.

She isn't home when we eat most of the time but when she is, she will either not eat at all or go eat outside or in her room and bring her stuff down when she's done. When she's home, she is either in her room sleeping or with Callie and if not there she will be in the gym going crazy. She has also been in the music room but only a few times that we know of. We have cameras in the gym so we can see what happens, and my god. She is a firecracker, that's for sure.