c h a p t e r 7 🌊

Marco POV:

"No fuck off! I don't need you, I don't need any of you. And as for you weird fucks acting like my 'dad' don't bother, you know I had one of them once; but that whole thing went to shit real quick. Didn't it?" Jordan says to dad while looking him dead in the eye.

"Jordan please ju-" dad tries to say something but she cuts him off

"My god, don't you get it. I don't care about whatever it is you have to say" she says to him while rolling her eyes

"Well that's just tough isn't it because, we are going to sit here and you are going to talk to me" dad says to her his voice raising slightly while his hand runs through his hair for the at least the 7th time in the last 3 and a half minutes.

"Jesus, what do you want me to say to get you to fuck off!" Jordan yells back at him her voice also getting louder before she stands at the end while pointing her arm in another direction.

"Scream at me, cry. I don't care just do something. Anything" he says back his voice starting off strong while also standing up but his voice slowly gets softer as he stops speaking and when he says anything his voice is almost a whisper.

"I hate you. There is that what you want me to say. I fucking hate you. First you left me twice which by the way I still don't know why you did that but anyway then one day out of the fucking blue you show up again and take me in and act like I was your daughter again and you didn't forget about me for almost 10 years. And then oh lets not forget how I saw you and some of your sons kill a man in cold blood, another thing you have yet to explain. And then the icing on the fucking cake I get kidnapped, kidnapped!" she screams out to him while shoving his back by his chest.

"Jo-" dad tries again but she isn't done just yet

"Oh and lets talk about that shall we, lets talk about what happened in those shitty months. Well first I didn't get to eat anything or drink but I did get beaten senseless with anything and everything. Baseball bats, planks of wood, baseball bats wrapped in bared wire, they would hit me with belts and then the usual boring beating when they would just hit me. They would stab me with dirty knifes and screwdrivers, they would spit on me, they would piss on me, the would beat me black and blue and then pour beer and vodka into the open cuts. They would tie me down to a table and hook wires up to me and electrocute me but not to the point where I would pass out; no just until I felt like I was going to be sick and then they would stop for a second before doing it again and again for hours. And then, then their favourite thing was to rape me, rape me in every fucking way you can think of, and with anything they could. Do you know what its like to have to sit on a cold dirty floor after a beating and can barely move and be told to clean a mess when the fucker that made the mess is pissing on you after he just raped you along with 3 of his mates for almost 4 hours; because I do, I do because it happened every day" Jordan says to him while looking him in the eye the whole time without shedding a tear, but her eyes are welling up.

"The-" dad tries but Jordan still isn't done

"And you lied, you all fucking lied to my face for months, for my entire life about who you are and what you did and look where that got me. You could have told me the truth but no you didn't and now I'm just even more fucked then before right, but what do you expect me to be like with a deadbeat mafia leader for a father and a drug fucked drunk for a mother, no wonder I'm so screwed in the head" she says again with a light chuckle but it sounds like she is in pain and this time a single lone tear falls down her slightly red cheeks.

"Jordan" dad says but that's it

"I hate you, I hate you all. I fucking hate you" Jordan says while pushing his chest again and again like before her voice getting slightly louder each time and more tears for down her cheeks.