c h a p t e r 4 🌊

Carly and I have been here for a few hours and its so fun. 

I love getting drunk and high.

Some more guys showed up a while ago and they are really fun and chill as well. But the best part is they brought more drinks and thank god because we had started running out but now we have heaps more. And another fun little fact is I have kept my hands to myself tonight but not miss Carly. 

NO she as been dancing with everyone and has even kissed 4 guys so far tonight and each time I'm just laughing on the side when she leaves to come over to me to get another drink, and then once she has had a drink she forgets about them and moves on to the next guy. But I haven't kissed one guy or even danced half sexy with anyone, well apart from Carly but that doesn't count.

But right now I'm at the table where all the drinks and cups and stuff are and I'm pouring vodka into 3 shot glasses because I want to get even more drunk because I can still stand up by myself for the most part.

"Oh my god! Jordan!" someone screams out to me, but I'm to fucked to know where the voice came from or who it belongs to.

So I ignore it, isn't that what everyone does.

If they don't know something or don't like it they ignore it and then it will hopefully go away?

Maybe that's just me.

"Jordan Raelynn fucking King!" the person screams again but this time closer

"Jesus Christ what?!" I scream back before downing another line of shots.

"Where are yo- oh here you are" someone slurs their words so I turn around and find Carly my very drunk friend

"Oh hiiii" I say back to her while throwing my arms around her neck and hugging her

"Lets do shots" I say to her while waving my arms around pointing to where the bottles of liquor are and the amazing shot glasses that are in different colours.

"Yesss" she cheers back while jumping up and then almost falling over but I catch her; don't worry, and the guys around us that saw just laugh at us, probably because we are fucking blind at this point.

Tonight Carly and I have drank so much I can hardly remember my own name and a while ago we decided that it was a good idea to start doing body shots of each other. We haven't done it the whole night because we have been with other people but every time we do a shot together its a body shot. And its always tequila because that's both one of our favourites.

"You first or me?" I slur to Carly and she looks at me and points

"You" she laughs and laugh with her and nod.

So she jumps up onto the table and hands me the lime and the shot glass.

It's a purple one this time.

So I pour the tequila in the shot and place it down before getting the salt and putting some on her chest and putting the lime in her mouth.

You know the drill, lick the salt down the shot and then bite into the lime. and then we swap and she does it to me and we both find it absolutely hilarious.

When we both do the shots and piss our self laughing. We grab normal red plastic cups and pour a mix of a little bit of our favourites.

First tequila, then vodka, then the Malibu, and then last but not least we add a tiny bit of creaming soda just so its a little sweeter. But for the most part its just the alcohol.

Then for the next few hour or so we just sit there and drink our drinks and talk to the other slightly older guys about random stuff. They probably have no idea what they were talking about but to us it makes perfect sense. Because to be fair Carly and I are talking about what ever it was but we couldn't finish a sentence before starting another one and we both understood but I highly doubt the guys could understand shit about it.