c h a p t e r 18 🌊

The walk to Bluey's wasn't to bad, apart from the fact that I could see little elves its actually been really good. But we have been here for a few hours now and its all good.

The problem is that for some reason I have been thinking about the American fucks since we got here and I don't know why. Just questions I have for them that they probably wont answer have been going on through my brain for hours and I'm sick of it. This has happened before only a few weeks ago I was just thinking about the weeks I was stuck with them and everything that happened and all the thoughts just didn't go away, so I got drunk and everything was fine.

But as of right now I'm packing a cone piece on Blueys couch with Carly pulling a cone and then some other guys here. Obviously Bluey is here, then 4 others. Zach, Trystan, Tyler, and Jesse; I first met these guys a few weeks after I got out of hospital when they got me back from the American fucks. And now we always get high together and just vibe. Jesse is 28, Zach is 27, and Trystan and Tyler are 25; Zach and Tyler are brothers and Bluey knew Zach since they were about 13 and they have been mates ever since and he met Jesse when the served time together for drug charges and Trystan because Bluey would deal to him when he was about my age.

But anyway now that cute little story time is over, we have just been here all night pretty much smoking bud and drinking. And I'm crossfaded as fuck right now. The family has also been calling me a few times like they usually do trying to find out where I am and saying how I should come back home. But I don't pick up their calls because one I don't want to, and second because its always the same old speech.

"Oi Jesse pass me the bag" I say to him nodding my head to the little baggies in front of him that have got a little bit more then weed.

He just laughs and nods his head and hands me a baggie while I blow out the smoke.

"Have you done them before?" he asks me

"Yeah, only once before" I say to him while opening the bag and getting out 2 bars.

Xans baby.

Without another thought I took both 2 bars with some water, the last time I did xans I was like 15 and I broke them up and had half and then the other half the next day because I didn't want to black out. But I don't care if I black out now.

My life just sucks.

For the next 2 hours we just vibe together and smoke some more weed I don't know what made me decided to do it but as for now I'm walking down some random street by myself for no reason just because I wanted to. I left about half an hour ago and before I left I took another 4 bars.

Probably shouldn't of done that but anyway, I'm chill loving life.

Braxton's POV:

"Nah, Josh I'm not going out tonight I think I'm just going to drive around a bit more and then go to bed" I explain to him on the phone as I speed down the road.

"Ok well call me if you need" he says to me, you can hear the worry in his tone

"Yeah yeah whatever" I say before hanging up and throwing my phone onto the passengers seat.

I don't know what's up with me today, I've just been feeling really off since I woke up. Not sick or sad or anything like that; just every time someone looks at me I want to rip there eyes out and god help them when they speak to me it makes me want to kill them. I felt like this before but there has always been a reason but today I'm just angry at the world, and I'm fine with that.

While I'm driving down the highway I don't really have a clue where I'm going and I'm not really thinking about certain things just random stuff and a little bit of everything. But I quickly slam on the breaks when someone just blinding walks in front of the car.