c h a p t e r 25 🌊

Still Braxton's POV:

When she responds to the kiss and doesn't pull away I take a wild guess and say that she's into it.

Wanting to be as close as I can be to her I shift and move so I am laying above her and her legs moving apart to make room for me to fit. She quickly wraps her arms around my neck and I can feel her fingers playing with the ends of my hair, pulling me closer to her. My left hand still holding her cheek like before with my right now placed tightly on her waist and my chest pressed up against hers the is coved by my old shirt.

One of her hands moves from my neck to my face and then down further to my chest, and from there she scrapes her nails down my chest and stomach before she reaches the waist band of my boxers and runs her finger across the band and I groan as she does so and I can feel her lips move into a smile before moving her hand back up to my neck. Needing to breathe before I pass out I move away from her soft lips and focus my attention onto her jaw where I also place very light feather like kisses and then work my way down her neck and just as I place a kiss in the middle of her throat she moves and flips us so she is now on top of my lap and I cant help the smirk that appears across my face and I'm guessing she saw it as she starts to laugh. Before anything can be said she quickly pulls off my shirt now in just a bra and her underwear before moving forward and kissing my jaw and neck and moving her hips against mine so there is a bit of friction growing between us.

However when she pulled her shirt off I did see what looked like a lot of scars all over her, not that its a turn off I'm still as hard as a rock it just worry's me. I'm worried about her, is someone hurting her?

Starting to freak out and worry I gently push her back so she is now looking at me and not kissing me, and I can see the confusion swimming in her eyes.

"Jordan, we cant do this" I whisper out to her while placing my hand back on her cheek again just like I've done what feels like a million times before. But before she says anything she pulls back a bit more but doesn't move from my lap.

"Why not, don't you want to?" she asks me and without meaning to my eyes flicker down to her stomach and then her thighs where I can see a much of scars all completely different sizes and shapes. Like I said not a turn off or me thinking she's ugly I'm just really worried the more scars I see the more I want to know what happened and if she is ok.

But she must get the wrong idea as I see her head move and look down following my eyes and before I understand what's going on her head snaps up and she pretty much jumps off my lap before reaching for her shirt and pulling it back on and covering herself back up.

"Right" I hear her mumble as she lays back down in the bed next to me but her back facing me

"No Jordan that's not it, I was just won-" I try to explain what I meant by looking but she cuts me off mid sentence not turning back around to look at me.

"No whatever its fine, I get it. Goodnight" she says to me and I can hear the different in her tone. Before she was really light and sounded happy but now she sound cold and is very sharp I guess you could say.

"I'm sorry" I say to her again a lot softer than before but she doesn't say anything, she doesn't even move.

So I lay on my back for a second just looking up at the ceiling before rubbing my hands over my face. How could I be so stupid, of course she would think I was judging her and that's not at all what I was doing. The scars didn't falter my opinion of her, I still think she is amazing and so so fucking beautiful I just have a million questions about her but I'm not going to ask because I don't want to push her.

Rolling onto my side I close my eyes and try to fall asleep but all I can think about is those scars and how she got them, or who might of given them to her. Is that what was the disgusting thing that happened to her. Who hurt her?