c h a p t e r 6 🌊

Braxton's POV:

My god this girl can talk.

The entire way from the park to her mates place and then the kings house she has been talking none stop and I just sit there and try to block her out.

Usually if someone was talking and talking the way she is going right now I would have told them to shut the fuck up but there is something in my head that decides to keep my mouth shut. For now anyway.

And with that after another 5 minutes I snap.

"My god do you ever stop talking?" I ask her slightly raising my voice and I can see her jump just the slightest in her seat

"What am I bothering you Mr perfect?" she snaps back with a glare starting to show on her face.

"Yes you are actually, can you just be qu-" I cant even finish my sentence before she cuts me off again.

"Wait, stop the car, I know this place" she says to me while taking off her seatbelt and goes to open the door, so I quickly slam on the brakes before she falls out of the car and I don't know breaks her neck.

"Jesus alright hang on" I say to her but its to late and she is already out of the car and trying to walk across the street but she is mainly stumbling everywhere.

I don't get out of the car I just sit here and wait for the random drunk shit faced girl until she comes back from where ever she is going. When she finally manages to get off the road she quickly walks up to an apartment before just opening the door and walking in like she owns the place and then not even 5 minutes later she is walking back out and putting something in her dress but now she is also with a guy who is walking out behind her laughing at something she said. Before she stumbles back over here they say something else to each other before he hugs her and she leaves after that. I don't know who this guy is but he looks older then us, I would say mid or late 20s and he has a few tattoos on his chest and arms. Whoever he is, he is close with little Miss smashed over here and I wonder how.

Before I can think to much into it she finally gets back into the car and closes the door and I just speed off and neither one of us say anything to each other and just drive but as we are going along I can hear her talking to herself I'm guessing because she is only barely mumbling and I have no clue what she is on about but I don't care to know so I just don't question it. Then within 10 minutes or so we are out the front of the massive King house.

I knew that they were rich and lived in a massive place. But I didn't know it was this big. I mean god I don't even want to know how many rooms there are.

Out the front of the house there are a number of cars at least 7 out the front that I can count at the moment but I'm almost positive there are others, so my only guess is they have people over.

"Ok there you go" I say to her as I look over to her and I just she her take in a deep breath before shaking her head and closing her eyes.

What is she doing?

"Are you going to get out?" I ask her again and she giggles but shakes her head so I let out a deep breath and grit my teeth.

For fuck sake

Because I don't want to sit here for the next 7 hours and fight with a drunk girl I just decide to get up and carry her up to the door, so I do just that and when I pick her up again I cant help but think she is so light its crazy.

When we get to the door I knock on it in a way that you can tell I'm already over it and then not even a minute later the door swings open and I am met with a short brown haired lady.