c h a p t e r 12 🌊

School went by fast I guess today, I was there the whole day and didn't cause my trouble.

I don't remember the last time I did that.

I just sat there and spent the whole day drawing in my books instead of writing the notes down.

I do technically have the notes because the teacher wrote them on the board and we were meant to copy them but I just took a photo of it at the end of class. So I've got it on my phone, just not my book.

But its all the same, I guess.

It was slightly interesting in math though because like I said I was drawing all day and at the end of the lesson before we were allowed to leave the teacher wanted to see everyone's work so instead of seeing brackets and letters and all the other shit she was explaining, which by the way I already knew from years ago but whatever; instead she saw my little drawings across the page.

It was nothing amazing but she seemed impressed but also slightly annoyed probably that I didn't do my proper work, but none the less she didn't really comment just that she really liked the drawing and if I wanted to I could have a bright future in art.

The drawing:

Lately I've been drawing a lot more, I never really paid it any mind and kind of just did little things every now and then but the past week I have been drawing whenever I get the spare chance to

Lately I've been drawing a lot more, I never really paid it any mind and kind of just did little things every now and then but the past week I have been drawing whenever I get the spare chance to. Most of the stuff I draw is kinda of dark I guess mainly just black and white and no colour, I'm like that with most art things; just simple black and white with shadows and stuff like that. Even tattoos I want more tattoos but I don't really want any in colour. But anyway, apart from that little thing school was alright I guess and none of the teachers really spoke to me.

However as of now I'm sitting in the car with dad and he's driving us to the therapist place or wherever it is where meant to be going. We have said a word to each other and its awkward but not to the point where you could cut the air with a knife. Not yet anyway, It might be like that in a few hours.

I was drawing another part of the skulls before but stopped after a few minutes just in case we hit a bump or whatever in the road and messed it up so now I'm just tapping my foot to the beat of the song playing on the radio while thinking about the new shoes I'm wearing as dad taps his fingers against the steering wheel.

Jordan's outfit: