c h a p t e r 10 🌊

I know I haven't posted in weeks but please please please read the authors note at the bottom as it will explain some things. If you do chose to read it I'm not looking for pity just letting you have an idea of what's going on at the moment. 

But anyway, I really hope you like this chapter

Please remember to vote and comment as it really helps.

Much love,

Amelia xox

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday when I got home it was weird.

Just quite.

More the usual.

I still get the looks from all of them apart from Callie, the stares I usually get are the same sad looks but last night it was the same sad ones but now it was also a little bit of pity but they only looked at me and then looked away.

Another thing they don't tend to do.

Usually the stare will last until they can no longer see me at all.

But anyway, when I got back to my room I was suddenly take over by rage. Nothing but rage.

So instead of putting me fist throw the bedroom window like last time I went back down to the boxing bag.

I was down there all night and only stopped when I saw the sun peeking through this morning, so I grabbed my phone and was shocked to see that it was almost 7.30 in the morning. And after taking a few deep breaths I grabbed my stuff and went back upstairs unnoticed and hopped in the shower to wash the sweat and blood of me. Quickly throwing my hair in a messy bun I grab some clothes and get dressed before grabbing my bag and stuff again before going downstairs. I don't sit there and wait I just grab an apple before getting in the car and take off to school after picking Callie up and giving her massive hug and kiss on the cheek.

And here we are.

I'm sitting in my history class listening to music and kinda but not really paying attention to the teacher.

I'm only paying the slightest bit attention to what she is saying because she is by far one of the best teachers I have ever had in my life. Miss Sky.

She is still young, barely 22. She is such a sweet person but can still hold her own when she needs to. And now that I think about it, she is the only teacher who I haven't given shit to and the only teacher who I don't fuck around with. I just sit there and mind my business and not start anything. I think she knows that there is something going on outside of school, because everyday when I see her she will always say hi and ask if I'm ok or need help and if I do to ask her because she wont mind. Like one day I came to school with a cut above my eyebrow and on of my lip and my knuckles were all busted up and she made me a cup of tea and got me an icepack and let me sleep in her class and then at lunch I was chilling and she pulled me over and told me she had no more classes left of the day and asked if I had any food because I wasn't eating and I said no so she told me to go with her and she took me to Maccas and bought me food because I forgot to bring any and some money because I was high as shit that morning. She is also the only teacher who wont call me out on my clothes, even though there isn't a uniform you still cant where some things all of which I wear anyway and every teacher makes a point to call me out at least but never her, like today my math teacher called me out because of my top but not Miss Sky. I just love her.