First Look

Wei Ying stepped swiftly behind Lan Zhan, never straying too far. Even still, he was capable of many things but staying perfectly still as Lan Zhan spoke...sort of...to the people of the town, was definitely not one of them. He managed to last for a long while, however, and he should be given points for that. However, it was not too long that his attention began to drift swiftly. It took next to no time and Lan Zhan had not even managed a seconds glance back when Wei Ying was gone. 

Fear froze his entire body as he realized that he was gone, though it was not unprobeable that he simply got lost. The town was not too large, but it was busy. Especially considering that the guest disciples were coming into the Cloud Recesses today. That, however, only made him worry further. While he was wearing the standard clothes of the Lan Disciples, they were extremely simple ones, the best that Lan Zhan could find on such short notice, as the other refused to wear full blue, much to his chagrin. Who new if the new guest disciples could differentiate, and knowing Wei Ying as little as he knew his likelihood to either get himself into trouble, or attract in some way was rather high. 

Lan Zhan swallowed but did not pull himself instantly away from the person who was speaking with him currently. If Wei Ying did get lost, he would find him one way or another, if he did not...Lan Zhan had ways to find him. He would, find him that was. here was no other option, and Lan Zhan was not one to loose things that belong to him and not find them again. 

We Ying however, did not get lost. Well, not at first. The problem was that while he had seen many of the towns among GusuLan, he had settled fairly far, and never really passed further into the clan's territory then the outskirts. While he had originally simply wanted to speak to Wen Ning, he quickly realized how foolish he was to try and summon him here. He had briefly overheard Lan Zhan talking about guest disciples, and lectures, and with Lan XiChen being 'busy' it was not really all that complicated to figure out what Lan Zhan meant. He sighed heavily, kicking a pebble down the side of the road. 

Really, why he had even thought to contact Wen Ning within a town that was so full of people in general was just a stupid thing for him to even contemplate, let alone attempt to actually do it. He sighed heavily, thinkin about how lucky he was that he did not actually end up doing it, but the problem now was that he could not find Lan Zhan. The town was also incredibly busy, and he did not really know it very well. Wandering around and trying to find him was the best move that he could think of at the moment. Unfortunately, he could not seem to find him anywhere, and he supposed he should have thought of that as well. Wen Ning was not going to stick around in GusuLan...and a sick feeling began to tear small parts into his heart. He glanced down at ChenQing and wondered to himself...did he really want to try to call Wen Ning. He would never make it an order, but what if...what if Wen Ning did not return. Tears began to sting his eyes. He bit his lower lip at the horrid thought and decided he wanted to go back to Lan Zhan. Which meant more wandering around as he sort of got lost.

Which was how he accidently came across two feuding groups. He had heard them all the way down the street and frowned at that. Excessive noises was a general no go in GusuLan as a whole, and while he may be loud within the Cloud Recesses, but this was beyond even that. It would seem as though the fight was rather vicious as well. He recalled something about Lan Zhan talking about the chaos that this time of year could cause, and he could not really help but be curious of course. So he had frowned somewhat annoyed as he knew Lan Zhan was not going to be happy should he know of this, and more so if he knew that Wei Ying had simply walked away, and followed the shouts to a local inn. He entered the inn cautiously, and glanced at the innkeeper who looked upwards helplessly. The poor man looked about ready to have a total breakdown. 

"Excuse me," Wei Ying greeted catching the older man's attention. The man looked at him, gazing at the light blue crest of his robes and sighed in immense relief.