that guy

Who is excited for knowing who that was?
.
.
.

2 days later...

*the door open* a tried yet happy jungkook come inside the mansion.A happy tae ran to him and hug him tightly.. jungkook also hug him .. jungkook and tae both stiff their smell. After breaking the hug.. Jungkook gave a peck and tae turn into a tomato. Jungkook chuckle...

After that jungkook went to jin and hug him. Jin,joon,hobi and Noah come to greet jungkook. Jin hug back.. after jin he kiss Noah who was in joon lap.. Namjoon and hoseok just let him hug them without saying anything..
.
.
.

After dinner namjoon wants to talk with jungkook. So they went jungkook's study.. Namjoon and hoseok went first there than jungkook went..

The atmosphere wasn't good to be honest. Namjoon finally broke the ice but that made jungkook freeze.

"Why are you cheating on tae?"

Jungkook looked at him with huge eyes.. "W-what?"

This time hoseok speak as he knows if he let's namjoon than things will be out of hands than it is now.

"2 days ago . Namjoon called you but you somehow receive that .. he heard your and someone else sexual sound at first he thought it's tae and yours but how can this even possible tae was with me whole time in seoul.. now we wants know why you did that?"

Jungkook was paused for like 10 minute. "Tae??"

Namjoon shake his head..

"Things started like 7 months ago..after chanyeol and beakyeol hyung died in a plane accident. I went to see their graveyard as I couldn't for some reason.. after visiting them I went to meet bambam.. he told me to company him in a club.. I wants to say no but I thought it would be great if I have some drinks .. so agreed..a I was quite drank .. I was leaving when I bump with someone he was looking so beautiful but not as tae I looked at his eyes were made me remember tae .. so I pulled him close and kissed him. .I told him. ... I told him *jungkook close his eyes cuz of shame* to stay with me.. and he agreed.. that night I didn't I didn't make love with him We just fuck. After that night we countinue doing that.. "

"Jungkook is my brother can't satisfied you that you keep a mistress?"

"Hyung no can ever satisfied me as tae but you know I can't be rough ,raw or anything with him but if I left that guy than things will be bad.. and two of you know I can't have regular sex with tae .. that's why I went to busan and stay there a week .. so I won't lose control over tae.. I know it's make no sense.. but to me it's make "

"I can't let you do this to my brother.. I think I am capable to take care of my only brother . So I will let him know everything after that all depends on him"

Namjoon was about to leave but stop when jungkook speak

"Than I will also tell him that you lied to him again and again..  he can be pregnant also you lied about Minnie's dead .. think even tae will be hurt knowing I cheated on him but he will be devastated when he will know his hyung whom he believe more than himself..whom for he can  leave everyone everything just in a blink he  lied to him about two things his life change completely. When he will know that mourn he made every year is nothing but a lie. Think just think about it .. how you will face tae.. when you will see hate in tae's eyes. I will die I am sure about that but what about you."

"You are playing a very dirty game jungkook .. You don't even have an idea what will happend"

"I don't care all I want is tae in my arms .. I can do anything .. just go say tae about this the next moment I will say what I wanted to"

Namjoon looked at jungkook with teary eyes  jungkook also looked at him with red eyes from crying..namjoon left the room first after him jungkook left . Hobi was standing there..

He knows either any truth comes in front of tae before tae those two will be devastated.

😭😭😭😭☺️☺️☺️😎😎

So how is it